Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 64282-1001 (Ballerina Gown)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:12/11/07 2:25 AM
Last Updated:12/11/07 0:24 AM

Elle D said... (2/19/08 11:12 PM) Reply
You know, I went right to the picture and wrote a comment congratulating you on your design and drafting skills, it all worked so well together. Then I read about your trials and tribulations, isn't it great when we have happy accidents? I also like the pink leotard under the purple top. And the flower strips are gorgeous. And of course your model shows it all to such advantage.
Blooms said... (1/19/08 6:54 AM) Reply
Heather, I was feeling your pain as I read that review! Well done on a fabulous result.
jessika said... (12/21/07 2:53 PM) Reply
Wow beautiful. Eventhough it was difficult she looks so pleased and beautiful.
ryan's mom said... (12/12/07 6:27 AM) Reply
It looks great on her and what a great save with your ingenuity! Deadline sewing always seems to mean you can't find what you like when every other time you can.
Seamingly Simple said... (12/11/07 11:40 PM) Reply
You sure are courageous. I'm glad this turned out well in the end and that Heather was pleased with her custom ballerina outfit. Well done. Have a glass of wine now.
Annette1 said... (12/11/07 11:07 PM) Reply
What a great review! AND, I might add, when I looked at the first picture of the "dancing duo," I assumed you had used some to-die-for designer pattern. Heather's dress is beautiful. My favorite part is the little leotard peeking out from under the bodice. I had to laugh when I read of the escapades of trying to find the fabric and the flowers. :o)) NOW if you go, you'll probably have flowers dropping from the skies. :o) (By the way, I was trying to find a pink Christmas tree for my niece, and finally had to give up.) Great review!
Birgitte said... (12/11/07 2:09 PM) Reply
What a great job you did! I can so sympathize with this entire process... But you won! She looks beautiful in her gown. I also love the trio picture... the way she leans into her mommy. Just precious.
michellep74 said... (12/11/07 12:22 PM) Reply
She looks adorable! Congrats on persevering through and coming out with such a great result!
CA Eisenhour said... (12/11/07 10:27 AM) Reply
Talk about "Sewing with a Purpose!" The gown came out simply adorable and DD looks so cute. Congratulations on a job well done! Ditto on what Kath in ON said!
marjenann said... (12/11/07 7:33 AM) Reply
OMG!! She is so adorable and so her is wonderful dress!!! Way to go!
Kath in ON said... (12/11/07 6:26 AM) Reply
Cogratulations on coming up with solutions and completing this in time for the recital. Isn't it amazing what we will do for our children??

Pamela's Patterns Perfect Tank Top Pattern