Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3799 (Misses Dress)

Reviewed by:Skittl1321

About Skittl1321star
IA USA
Member since: 9/9/07
Posted on:12/11/07 4:21 PM
Last Updated:12/11/07 8:51 PM

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants
Skittl1321 said... (12/12/07 9:06 AM) Reply
Thanks all for the compliments- I guess I might try this dress again in a different fabric and see if it hangs a little better. I think the photo looks better than real life- and that rarely happens!
marjenann said... (12/12/07 8:55 AM) Reply
Absolutely adorable!!!! You and the dress!
Athene said... (12/11/07 10:47 PM) Reply
I can see the armholes do look a bit long but I think you look adorable in this dress and should try making it again sometime in the future.
Annette1 said... (12/11/07 10:42 PM) Reply
Actually, I think this is very cute on you! Maybe you should let it hang around for a while and see how you like it. :o)
Mahler said... (12/11/07 9:07 PM) Reply
This is a very pretty dress. I love your fabric. Red suits you perfectly !
Skittl1321 said... (12/11/07 8:57 PM) Reply
Oh well thanks! I thought about keeping it when I saw the photo- it looked better than looking down at it made it look, but my husband didn't care for it.- and when I really looked at it the armholes were too long- tell tale of the dress being the wrong size. I'm lazy and didn't want to redo the facing- so when I learn to alter patterns I might try this one again. Thanks for the compliment though!
Birgitte said... (12/11/07 8:55 PM) Reply
Yey- it's working now! I think you look great in that dress. And your hair and glasses are to-die for, way past kool! Too bad it's going to purse-heaven...
Skittl1321 said... (12/11/07 8:50 PM) Reply
If you click the thumbnail it enlarges the picture. I don't know why the thumbnail zooms in on the center. I can't take any detail shots- because the dress is currently half way to becoming a purse.
Birgitte said... (12/11/07 8:42 PM) Reply
Could you post a bigger picture- I'd like to see it. Thanks for the review!

Jalie 2318