Pattern Reviews> Favorite Things> 070 (Wallet Purse)

Reviewed by:desidou

About desidoustar
GA USA
Member since: 6/11/03
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:12/12/07 3:46 PM
Last Updated:12/12/07 3:56 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories
Hilary said... (1/24/14 0:56 AM) Reply
This is a fantastic review-extremely helpful and answers so many questions I didn't know I had, LOL!! Cute purse, too!!
putty said... (10/5/09 0:18 AM) Reply
Got specific as to cell phone size.
MarthaMoo said... (7/27/08 9:22 AM) Reply
I used to have to carry everything but the kitchen sink in my purse. The older I get and the more I travel, the more I want just the essentials by my side - a little cash, credit cards, phone and one lipstick. This looks like just the right pattern for me. Your's turned out great! Congrats for sticking with it. And your review will help me adjust the pattern to my needs (key holder, etc.) the 1st time I make it. Thanks so much for the advice!
marthamyers said... (1/29/08 10:26 AM) Reply
Loved this review. What a day-brightener! And such a clever bag. Good for you for sticking to it. I've been overwhelmed by a bag pattern before, too. If it's worth the price of a pattern, then it's probably a bit involved, but then that's why we love to sew! And the result is darling. Love the fabric too.
Sewingmi said... (12/13/07 6:37 PM) Reply
I love your nifty little bag! And I enjoyed reading your review. Glad your sewing machine didn't have a cow! Ha! Ha!
pt6356 said... (12/13/07 10:12 AM) Reply
I've had this pattern for quite some time now....I think I'll move it up on the list! Thanks for posting your review.
renaanne said... (12/13/07 9:48 AM) Reply
Love it!
nimble said... (12/13/07 4:27 AM) Reply
Very very cute purse!! Interesting review. That's good to know about the back pockets. I wonder if it would help if the whole thing was stiffer, or just leave them off like you said. Cute fabric!
khurtdvm said... (12/12/07 9:23 PM) Reply