Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> V8096

Posted on:12/22/07 12:58 PM
Last Updated:9/25/08 2:35 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
mssewcrazy said... (9/26/08 8:41 AM) Reply
I used to sew dh's western work shirts when I was younger. A shirt with all these details like yours is a lot of work I can testify. It looks great. The sleeve placket is outstanding as is the entire shirt-great work!
sewtime said... (9/25/08 7:14 PM) Reply
Nice tailored shirt!
Christas said... (9/25/08 5:43 PM) Reply
Very impressive! This shirt looks really nice!
frame said... (8/12/08 9:21 AM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this pattern. I recently bought it and it's nice to know it was a good choice. Your shirts look great.
AnneM said... (5/9/08 8:32 PM) Reply
I have this one because of the nice yoke features. My DH is slim, and this is theone I am leaning towards when I (finally) make him a nice shirt. Your review confirms that it should be a good choice for him.
jhansby said... (2/3/08 1:31 AM) Reply
I just bought this pattern to surprise my hubby with some custom shirts...glad to hear it's a winner!!
Kathi R said... (1/1/08 1:54 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review --- I have a 1990 version of this pattern (V7954) that is my TNT men's shirt pattern......a real classic.
Jane S said... (12/23/07 2:54 PM) Reply
Wow, this shirt looks wonderful. Maybe I'll get generous enough with my sewing time to tackle one for my husband one of these days.
Shura said... (12/22/07 4:50 PM) Reply
Nice job! Looks very professionally tailored. You obviously have this pattern down cold. Thanks for sharing!

More Knits