Pattern Reviews> Lazy Girl Designs> 123 (Miranda Day Bag)

Reviewed by:Karen6790

About Karen6790starstarstarstar
PA USA
Member since: 3/2/06
Posted on:12/24/07 8:57 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories
Oceanpeg said... (4/8/08 6:20 AM) Reply
I like your final choice of fabrics. That one AB print looked to large for this bag.
M's Mum said... (1/8/08 3:39 PM) Reply
Thank you for the excellent review! I have a piecing/quilting-only friend who wants me to teach her how to make this bag next week and will heed your advice. You've also inspired me to make up the "Gracie" bag pattern I bought last year! I've all but given up holiday sewing for the very reasons you cited. Much of my sewing enjoyment involves making adjustments, adding special touches, and creative problem solving--none of which are really feasible while sewing to a deadline. "clin" is right--being in June! Happy New Year!
chrisquilts_2 said... (1/2/08 11:39 AM) Reply
wow! I haven't tried my pattern yet but it sounds like there are a few gotchas to watch for. Thanks for the heads up.
ryan's mom said... (12/25/07 8:03 AM) Reply
Karen, what a terrific bag and great review!! My favorite bag patterns are the Lazy Girl ones too.
ConnieBJ said... (12/25/07 1:56 AM) Reply
Love the bags Karen! Good work
AnneMarie60 said... (12/24/07 1:13 PM) Reply
Wonderful results, as always, from your creative and talented hands, Karen.
Sic said... (12/24/07 11:06 AM) Reply
Really great bags!
2BSewing said... (12/24/07 9:34 AM) Reply
Great looking bags! I always love the fabrics you choose. I am hooked on LGD. Enjoyed your review. :)
carolynw said... (12/24/07 9:17 AM) Reply
Love the bag and I so feel your pain re Christmas projects - I have been left scratching my head as to how so many things that are normally a breeze could go "wrong". Have put it down to too much in too little time so am going to start my Christmas sewing in June next year LOL!
Ronda Rae said... (12/24/07 9:14 AM) Reply
I liked the original fabrics, too! Great bags. I have this pattern and am waiting for inspiration fabrics. Your bags are great! Thanks for reviewing. I haven't had a chance to read the whole review, but I'll definitely come bag to it. My Christmas sewing has been giving me fits, too. :)

Sewing Workshop Tamari Apron Pattern