Pattern Reviews> Green Pepper> F872 (mount hood polar hoodie)

Reviewed by:crazygrad

About crazygradstar
Member since: 11/11/07

Posted on:12/27/07 4:24 PM
Last Updated:12/27/07 7:39 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people

crazygrad said... (2/18/08 12:57 PM) Reply
I thought it was pretty big too, lendube. But since I was going for something you could toss on over a sweatshirt, flannel shirt or even a jacket, I wanted it to be big. If I was making it for myself, I'd probably adjust it a bit to be less boxy.
lendube said... (1/22/08 6:51 PM) Reply
I just finished this same pattern. I wanted to make the vest w/out elastic around the bottom. My measurements were a perfect fit for the Med. size and I happily cut away taking a couple of body to pattern measurements. Boy, something went wrong. It was huge! I ended up taking an additional inch off of each side and then close to an inch off of the tops of the shoulders because the armholes were so big. The hood is small and tight fitting but I'll never use that anyway. I'm looking forward to making this vest again in the small size. I like the construction techniques and the separating zipper is a piece of cake. Fine pattern except for the sizing. It was just weird.
crazygrad said... (12/30/07 7:53 PM) Reply
I have a photo in the gallery of the vest I made for Dad. Is there a way to load the pic so that the thumbnail appears with the review?? I'd be happy to load it that way if I could figure out how its done. Thanks!
carolynw said... (12/29/07 6:21 PM) Reply
I would like to see the finished items - not much showing when I click on the photo and suspect that's why you have not had any comments. Can you add the photos so we can see what you did make? You write a good review and welcome to PR and your first review!

by: yummymummy...