Pattern Reviews> Fashion Sewing Group> 1945 (Jacket)

Reviewed by:cecelia

Last Updated:12/28/07 10:34 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people

EleanorSews said... (9/30/08 9:46 AM) Reply
The reason to review a pattern is so that months later someone like me can come along and benefit from your experience. Your jacket turned out beautifully. your review moves me closer yet to getting both the pattern and the book. This fit really is so much nicer than the Big 4. Kudos to you and a big thank you!
Annette1 said... (1/2/08 0:40 AM) Reply
Ooooo, very nice! I've often mulled over these jacket patterns when I've seen them online, and you may have pushed me over the line. :o) Your welt pockets look GREAT. You'll get lots of wear out of this beautiful jacket, in that go-with-just-about-anything fabric. :o)
marjenann said... (12/29/07 11:05 PM) Reply
I love your jacket! Congratulations on your major accomplishments in its construction! Great review too!
Jennifer shaw said... (12/28/07 8:57 PM) Reply
I have been pondering about buying this pattern..you have convinced me to buy it!! Thanks for sharing your insightful review. I love how beautiful it looks on you.
fuzzygalore said... (12/28/07 5:40 PM) Reply
Very good-looking as is... Some days chic is just the word :-). And yes, you might need a bit more hip room rather than more sway back, even a smidgen more back width overall. But it's very impressive.
nancy2001 said... (12/28/07 1:26 PM) Reply
Thank you for your very helpful review, and congratulations on making this great looking jacket. I'm sure your next version will be absolutely perfect.
Nancywin said... (12/28/07 12:32 PM) Reply
I am very anxious to make this pattern myself and will probably do so some time in January. Thank you for your informative review. I like your fabric and it looks like you did a good job on all of the techniques!
Soliel said... (12/28/07 12:24 PM) Reply
Very chic (my fav word of the day today)
Sheila457 said... (12/28/07 10:40 AM) Reply
Lovely Blazer and thanks for the detailed review.

Beyond the BoatNeck