Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7998 (Very Easy Wrap top)

Reviewed by:Tailypo

About Tailypostarstarstar
Member since: 8/6/03
Posted on:12/31/07 9:31 PM
Last Updated:12/31/07 9:35 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 15 people
Athene said... (1/12/08 8:10 PM) Reply
Very beautiful top. After reading TwilaO's review and your review I just had to buy the pattern and am now in the process of making this top.
lisa m said... (1/5/08 1:07 PM) Reply
That looks just fabulous! Oh, what I would do for a garage sale in Pacific Heights. Lisa m from down the Peninsula from you.
Jane S said... (1/1/08 5:35 PM) Reply
Wow, this pattern is a sleeper and you turned it into a star! Great fabric and machine stories as well as ain inspiring idea. Thank you!
Luckylibbet said... (1/1/08 12:25 PM) Reply
Ada did a great job... you look very Lauren Bacall-ish in this.
Mermie said... (1/1/08 11:45 AM) Reply
You and Ada did a lovely job on your blouse. It's very glam.
Sewing Chick said... (1/1/08 11:12 AM) Reply
What an elegant blouse! I never even noticed it before. I'm told that for my body top, I should wear more wrapped blouses. Maybe I should consider this one. My mother has a 1950's Singer that sews as well as the day it was bought. And believe me, it's done alot of sewing. You're right. They are the best sewing machines in the world! Your blouse is beautiful and your reveiw very helpful.
OP Gal said... (1/1/08 9:56 AM) Reply
Beautiful fabric. The top is very becoming. Thanks for th review.
CarolynGM said... (1/1/08 5:30 AM) Reply
Who knew such a nondescript pattern drawing could turn out to be a sensational top.
davin said... (1/1/08 5:19 AM) Reply
Hmm. Back view makes me wonder, if the hip were slightly widened, whether the back would slide down a bit and eliminate the wrinkles there. I'm no expert. Otherwise, lovely job!
Helen near Sydney said... (1/1/08 5:15 AM) Reply
Thanks for a great review, it's definitely piqued my interest in this pattern. Was bridal satin the fabric recommended on the pattern envelope?
Debbie Cook said... (1/1/08 1:38 AM) Reply
I think you should wear bridal satin and wrap tops all the time too -- this one looks wonderful on you!
Aixoise said... (1/1/08 0:05 AM) Reply
Nice job, Birthday Girl (from another Birthday Girl). Always a pleasure to read your reviews. I think I must try this type of blouse.
Riordan said... (12/31/07 10:30 PM) Reply
Very pretty!! It's lovely on you!

by: linda 7514...