Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 1800 (Marcia's Jacket)

Reviewed by:Cheryl Schwarz

About Cheryl Schwarz
SD USA
Posted on:4/17/03 12:53 PM

Sonut said... (9/1/11 12:23 PM) Reply
I cannot seem to get to the picture when I click on the link. would love to see a picture as I just got this pattern.
alex said... (4/21/03 9:26 PM) Reply
I love your jacket! If I ever find a great print like that, I'd love to make it. I noticed the shoulders too - yours look much more current.
Cheryl Schwarz said... (4/17/03 7:29 PM) Reply
Hi Elona, and thanks for the feedback everyone. The shoulders are not extended or padded in real life. I don't have broad shoulders and it fits very well...cheryl
jlg said... (4/17/03 5:33 PM) Reply
Your jacket is wonderful. This would be a very fun piece to wear. Thanks for the review.
Modiste Madness said... (4/17/03 4:39 PM) Reply
This is funny. I have the exact same fabric but I purchased it at a warehouse sale from a manufacturerfor of high end womens sportswear. There prices for jackets of this fabric were around $150. Makes you feel good doesn't it?
Teri said... (4/17/03 1:13 PM) Reply
Cheryl, I love your jacket. The fabric is great!
Elona said... (4/17/03 1:12 PM) Reply
Cheryl, this jacket really looks good--very professional! One thing: On the pattern cover, the shoulders look quite extended and padded. Did you find that to be the case?
Deepika said... (4/17/03 1:06 PM) Reply
Cheryl wow! Your jacket looks 100 times better than the one on the pattern envelope. Really what a great job you did. Thanks for a helpful review.

BurdaStyle Magazine 02-2012-117