Pattern Reviews> Chery Williams' Patterns> Baby Bubbles (Baby Bubbles)

Reviewed by:SewMommyof3

About SewMommyof3
FL USA
Member since: 12/26/07
Posted on:1/4/08 11:29 AM
Last Updated:1/4/08 12:25 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
Marji said... (1/5/08 9:24 AM) Reply
Thank you for taking the time to write reviews of these type of garments. It's becoming a lost art (or maybe it's just that I've always lived in the north where it's really never been found ;) Love the baby bubbles. Would love to see more detail in the smocking pictures. Did you know that you can include links in your review to photo-hosting sites such as photo-bucket, picassaweb and flickr?
SewMommyof3 said... (1/5/08 9:10 AM) Reply
LorelleD, the design is one that I designed myself for Sew Beautiful. Our smocking guild did a pictorial for the March/April 2005 issue. I designed this for his first birthday and for the pictorial. He is four now. I obviously haven't made this pattern in a while, but I'm new to Pattern Review and saw that there weren't many smocked garment patterns reviewed, so I am going through those that I have done and trying to write reviews.
Kiwi Girl said... (1/5/08 4:18 AM) Reply
What a busy girl you have been. I just love all your handiwork
LorelleD said... (1/4/08 5:54 PM) Reply
He looks gorgeous. I love smocked baby clothes. I smocked many of my childrens clothes when they were babies. What design did you smock on the insert?
KatieInLa said... (1/4/08 12:37 PM) Reply
He is so handsome in his smocked bubble. I made that pattern for my son too. He is 10yrs now. :) I love smocking on childrens wear. Beautiful work.
MelissaB in WA said... (1/4/08 12:01 PM) Reply
How sweet - smocked baby things are always so precious!

Pin-up Girls Amanda Foam Cup Bra