Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> Classix Nouveau Razor-Sha (Classix Nouveau Razor-Sharp Pa)

Reviewed by:juliette2

About juliette2star
NA AUSTRALIA
Member since: 6/18/03
Posted on:1/7/08 6:52 AM
Last Updated:1/16/08 7:15 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
Lou05 said... (6/1/09 1:52 AM) Reply
Terrific job - the pants and the review!
Nancy K said... (10/1/08 1:58 PM) Reply
You have hips like I do, but a full rear end unlike my pancake rear, and they look great on you too! Your experience with fitting was similar to mine; the easiest fitting ever in pants.
marymary86 said... (7/27/08 8:12 PM) Reply
Thank you so much for writing this review! The pants look so good on you! I'm going to try this pattern!
Fictionfan said... (3/28/08 0:46 AM) Reply
You ask us to excuse the front wrinkles that were there after a full day of wear--I cannot excuse you! These perfectly horizontal, nearly-unnoticeable, thigh-bend wrinkles illustrate how great the fit of these pants are on you! I haven't seen such a great fit in any real person that I can think of; they fall like we see in those photos in sewing magazines that show how pants are supposed to fit and how easy (right!) it is to get the perfect fit for any body, but then they'll show perfect figures modeling the pants. You look WONDERFUL in these! Congratulations on finding such a great pattern. Now I have to go order one for myself....
bananaoil said... (2/29/08 9:56 AM) Reply
They look very good on you. If you've tried this again in another pattern, please post.
moushka said... (2/10/08 12:55 PM) Reply
These look fabulous on you, like bespoke trousers fit on men but modified for a woman - perfect. Great review. Sue
cfabrication said... (2/3/08 1:28 PM) Reply
There's a review request listed for this pattern. Please add the pattern number: cn_rsp or cn-rsp to link them together.
Nancywin said... (1/18/08 10:03 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I have this pattern but have not made it yet. maybe I will now.
Dmd4106 said... (1/17/08 6:55 PM) Reply
And a great looking bum it is :-) Great job!
Frozzy said... (1/17/08 2:43 PM) Reply
Great job on these pants, now you have a TNT pants pattern, the Mt. Everest of sewing! I'm so jealous.
Sherril Miller said... (1/16/08 11:07 PM) Reply
(applause) Fabulous job with the fit. Make more right away. I bet you couldn't find a better fit for any price.
Lilibet said... (1/16/08 7:50 PM) Reply
These pants are a beautiful fit on you. I have this pattern and hope I can get a great result like yours. I'd love to hear how you go with the other HP pants patterns.
ryan's mom said... (1/16/08 1:56 PM) Reply
Wow, girl! You got the fit down with these for sure!!! They look great--makes me rethink about buying an HP pattern.
michellep74 said... (1/16/08 12:51 PM) Reply
Great fit! Your pants look really nice on you! I want to try a HotPatterns pants pattern now. ;)
RMJ said... (1/16/08 11:09 AM) Reply
Great fit!
MarthaMcKeon said... (1/16/08 9:47 AM) Reply
Superb fit! You must be in Heaven!
Mary Stiefer said... (1/16/08 9:46 AM) Reply
Great looking pair of pants. There certainly must be something to this "L' crotch curve. Well done.
babsi1111 said... (1/16/08 8:39 AM) Reply
You achieved a really fabulous fit at that pair of pants. Congratulations!
Marji said... (1/16/08 8:32 AM) Reply
Well, Thank You for posting the pic on the web, although I know what you mean. The fit is fantastic! Thank you. I'm ordering a HP pant pattern immediately.
ConnieBJ said... (1/16/08 8:27 AM) Reply
what a great fit! Nice review Juliette.
cindyann said... (1/16/08 8:27 AM) Reply
Great looking fit on those pants!
BeckyC said... (1/16/08 8:14 AM) Reply
What a great fitting pair of pants on you! The more reviews I read on this pattern, the more I'm attempted!
maidathome said... (1/16/08 8:06 AM) Reply
These pants look really nice on you. Nice job.
Lisa Laree said... (1/16/08 7:51 AM) Reply
I've had this pattern in the stash for a while now...I've *got* to get it out and try it! Thanks so much for doing the review! (I love your Fitting Assistant ;) )
Peggy L said... (1/16/08 7:38 AM) Reply
Wow! These really look great. After all the rave reviews on this crotch curve, my HP has been shipped. I hope I get these kind of results.

by: JTink