Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4384 (OOP)

Reviewed by:Ronda Rae

About Ronda Raestar
Member since: 3/20/06
Posted on:1/8/08 6:52 AM
Last Updated:1/8/08 6:52 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
NanKaye said... (4/19/08 6:08 PM) Reply
I'm glad you reviewed this because I just found the pattern at a yard sale and look forward to making it. Your review is good, thanks!
JMarie1962 said... (4/6/08 10:52 PM) Reply
I just dug this pattern out of my sewing cabinet because I was looking for something simple to use with some larger print I just bought - but only have 2 yards! This looks very flattering and has convinced me to use this pattern with the new fabric. Thanks for a great review!
ryan's mom said... (1/10/08 11:09 AM) Reply
So pretty!
Lori V said... (1/10/08 7:17 AM) Reply
Rhonda, this wrap top looks wonderful on you. Very pretty fabric, too.
Kellie R. said... (1/9/08 2:50 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review! I have this pattern and plan to make it this year! It looks nice!
Jane S said... (1/9/08 10:29 AM) Reply
I love this top on you. The wrap is so flattering and your fabric is lovely.
ryan's mom said... (1/9/08 6:37 AM) Reply
So pretty!
sewbehind said... (1/8/08 10:41 PM) Reply
Very cute top. I did manage to pick this up at the local thrift shop! I just like wrap tops. For me, they won't ever be out of style.
2BSewing said... (1/8/08 8:17 PM) Reply
Beautiful! I love your fabric choice. Looks wonderful on you.
rahayu said... (1/8/08 7:38 PM) Reply
Lovely blouse! I looove those bell sleeves,the prints and everything about this blouse.....well done!
Annette1 said... (1/8/08 4:12 PM) Reply
Okay, great, that's what I was wondering. (I would probably pin it at the overlap too. :o) Thanks!
Twinset said... (1/8/08 1:33 PM) Reply
You made something really cute with this pattern! It's funny 'cause I spotted this pattern yesterday on Ebay and your review today made me buy it today! Thanks for all the info.
Ronda Rae said... (1/8/08 12:28 PM) Reply
Annette- there is a tie on the inside right side as well as the tie on the left. I had no problems- I did pin the breast area closed, just in case but I don't think it would have been an issue. Thanks for all the lovely comments!
Annette1 said... (1/8/08 12:19 PM) Reply
Wow, this looks so NICE on you! Beautiful fabric, too. I have this pattern, too. I'm curious: Does the tie at the side keep the blouse closed and where it's supposed to be? That's the only thing I've kind of worried about when contemplating this one for myself. Just beautiful!
carolynw said... (1/8/08 9:29 AM) Reply
Lovely looking blouse
Rhonda in Montreal said... (1/8/08 9:18 AM) Reply
Very pretty!! Enjoy wearing it & the conpliments you get!! (OOP and with a flounce collar option--"t'ain't" fair!!)
Babs42 said... (1/8/08 8:50 AM) Reply
This looks so lovely on you! I love the fabric too.
ITAdmin said... (1/8/08 8:24 AM) Reply
Very cute! Great combination of pattern and fabric.
Leslie in Austin said... (1/8/08 8:06 AM) Reply
Oh, Ronda, this is so lovely--the style, color, and fit. Reminds me very much of one of my favorite Ann Taylor blouses. Guess we're all going to be stalking ebay to find a copy of this OOP pattern....
cindyann said... (1/8/08 7:52 AM) Reply
Oh the good ones are always OOP ;). Very pretty top.
Marji said... (1/8/08 7:45 AM) Reply
great looking blouse. Too bad the pattern is OOP, the design lines are really nice.
Riordan said... (1/8/08 7:37 AM) Reply
Very pretty! I have this pattern in my stash. After seeing your blouse, I'm putting it on my to-do list!
ladylola said... (1/8/08 7:16 AM) Reply
Nice blouse! Love the fabric.
maidathome said... (1/8/08 7:01 AM) Reply
Cute top. Fits you well.nice job.

SewBaby Snap Happy Diaper Covers Pattern