Pattern Reviews> LaFred> 109 (Thia Tee)

Reviewed by:BeckyC

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 14 people

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

GrammaSewn said... (8/21/08 1:02 AM) Reply
It looks very nice indeed!
Athene said... (5/13/08 7:56 PM) Reply
I really like both versions that you made. I think you got a really got fit even if you thinks its not quite perfect just yet.
marjenann said... (1/14/08 8:02 AM) Reply
I love your new top!! What a great fit!! It looks terrific! I too have had great success with this pattern!
SusiM said... (1/14/08 0:35 AM) Reply
very nice shaping on the tee. Thanks for sharing your experience with this pattern.
ryan's mom said... (1/13/08 4:32 PM) Reply
Both tops looks great, Becky! And moving bust darts up??? I'll have to try that pattern--makes for a youthful feeling :) .
carolynw said... (1/13/08 1:46 PM) Reply
Great looking Tee shirts - not muslins I hope. Never used any of her patterns but will try this as it looks like it has great possibilities. Very Helpful review
Cheryl Reeves said... (1/13/08 12:13 PM) Reply
I love patterns that fit you so well you use them multiple times. These tops look great on you. Keep up the good work.
lilhoney57 said... (1/13/08 12:09 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I had made it but with the square neck and hated it on me. Now I see I have to try a different neckline. I love Fred's patterns. Thanks!
Sewliz said... (1/13/08 10:05 AM) Reply
Nice looking tops! The curved hemline looks great on you.
Linda G said... (1/13/08 8:32 AM) Reply
Your Ts fit very well. I like all the dart and seam detail., not something you find in a RTW tee.
fuzzygalore said... (1/13/08 3:43 AM) Reply
They fit you very well, and look good to boot (nice curved hem..). But I still have to wonder about that many darts in knits. Yes, it's helpful to have one for some of us, but as many darts as you'd need for a woven?? That seems excessive. There is something to be said for taking advantage of the properties of your fabric..
Kaitlinnegan said... (1/13/08 2:15 AM) Reply
Very nice! I wasn't sure how I felt about darts on knits, but seeing your results, I think they are quite nice.
mClones said... (1/13/08 0:17 AM) Reply
Nice fit. I especially like the V-neck.
Sewing Chick said... (1/13/08 0:10 AM) Reply
Your T-shirt looks great. Thanks for reminding me of this pattern. I've had it for years, but haven't used it in quite some time. I'll need to dust it off for spring.

BurdaStyle Magazine 11-2013-131