Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4381 (Boys/Mens PJ)

Reviewed by:U. Chicago

About U. Chicago
MA USA
Member since: 1/3/07
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:1/15/08 9:28 PM
Last Updated:1/15/08 9:28 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Sleepwear / Loungewear    Kids(boys & girls)
RosnSC said... (9/13/09 0:12 AM) Reply
I have made 3 pairs of pajamas from this pattern. I sewed the fly shut, thinking my guys would prefer them that way since they had been sleeping in sweatpants. Found out they would prefer the fly 'open'. Anyway, I didn't know there was a pattern instruction error until I read this review. Thanks, to U. Chicago for pointing it out. I will be sure to watch for that when I make the next pair, which I am fixing to do.
RosnSC said... (9/13/09 0:10 AM) Reply
Maux said... (9/20/08 7:59 AM) Reply
I looked this pattern up on PR when I came to the baffling fly instructions. Thanks for mentioning that part. It really helped me out.
MamaSewing said... (2/8/08 9:05 PM) Reply
These look great, I'm sure your ds wears them all the time.
Lucy in Virginia said... (1/16/08 2:28 PM) Reply
Very nice and excellent job on the piping. Agree with you on the treatment applied to fabric to make non-flammable sleepwear for kids. I've been told it washes off almost right away, so why should we use it!
avancleve said... (1/16/08 10:12 AM) Reply