Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6109 (Separates (Pants))

Reviewed by:Katy M

About Katy Mstar
NA AUSTRALIA
Posted on:4/21/03 11:37 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants
candyo said... (4/22/03 5:35 PM) Reply
I made this pants also (the same view and size) and had a better result. (I'm 5'4" -hourglass) I like the fit and get lots of compliments on them, so I guess it varies from person to person.
Katy M said... (4/22/03 5:02 AM) Reply
New Look 6190 is a wide legged pant that I LOVE. It has a wide interfaced waistband. I call them my holy grail pants because they go with everything I own and make my waist look very small.
AnneM said... (4/21/03 5:28 PM) Reply
Well, I am 5'3" and between a pear & hourglass shape. So I think your experience fits me. I am wondering what the other pattern you made is, that you said worked better for you?
Alana Robson said... (4/21/03 2:56 PM) Reply
You mean the pattern actually included stabilizing the waistline? Amazing! I love wide leg pants but I do agree that they aren't the best for a shorter person.

All About Linings