Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3542 (Tunic and Dress)

Reviewed by:CA Eisenhour

About CA Eisenhourstarstar
FL USA
Member since: 7/22/06
Posted on:1/20/08 1:00 PM
Last Updated:1/20/08 1:00 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
maddicat said... (10/21/08 7:16 PM) Reply
I'm in the process of cutting this pattern out for my granddaughter. Have never used a Kwik Sew pattern in all the years I've been sewing. Nice to hear that it is as simple as I was hoping it would be. I'm using a butterfly print in subdued colors with a coordinating polka dot for neckband & ties.
SeamRipper said... (2/13/08 3:39 PM) Reply
Wow, that is great! I picked up the pattern a while ago, but have been putting off making it for some reason. I'm glad that someone finally reviewed it!!
nimble said... (1/21/08 2:18 AM) Reply
It is great to see this pattern worked up and that it turns out so cute!! I love it!! How totally fun to have a BaB outfit to match.
jessika said... (1/20/08 8:06 PM) Reply
Oh sew cute. Love it as I always do. We need to meet up someday. If your even on vacation in CA SF bay area we can. I agree about the Bab clothes. My dd was in the Hospital for surgery and I made here Bab a hospital gown because Bab did not have on in the store. We need the big 4's to make Bab patterns. I have never looked but they may. I love the Bab outfit you made very cute. I hope gd likes it.
Casby said... (1/20/08 7:55 PM) Reply
I love it! There are so many cute asian prints out there and I have my eye out for patterns to use with them. Cant wait to see the brocade!

by: lamstu