Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 12-2006-121 (Pants)

Reviewed by:Nancywin

Other Projects by Nancywin using this Pattern

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

Sara The Slayer said... (2/2/08 11:00 AM) Reply
Those are some amazing pants.
gatorgirl4325 said... (1/28/08 1:47 PM) Reply
Great looking pants!
MelissaB in WA said... (1/27/08 5:22 PM) Reply
I think your pants look fantastic Nancy!!! I wouldn't worry much about the wrinkles - pants are tricky and you've just about nailed it girl (much better than RTW by far).
Annette1 said... (1/27/08 0:51 AM) Reply
Now that's a great-looking pair of pants. The cut is VERY flattering on you. If I were you, I'd be making them in every color I could think of. :o)
marjenann said... (1/26/08 6:14 PM) Reply
Your pants are fabulous!! I saw Theory pants today for $238.00!! Your's are much nicer in every way!!! And the fit is perfect!
CynthiaSue said... (1/26/08 6:04 PM) Reply
these a fabulous, fashionable and professional! Do you have "Pants for Real People". ? They go over all the wrinkle issues.
VtMartha said... (1/26/08 5:32 PM) Reply
Nice pants! I know those wrinkles well. They hide in the camera and pop out to land directly in front of the lens. ;)
rivergum said... (1/26/08 4:49 PM) Reply
Interesting. I had a look at the first pants you made and they look very different from this pair. Maybe it's the pinstripe? They look great though, very dressy. They fit very well too, I think we are all way too paranoid about wrinkles on the back of pants. Pants must wrinkle when you move in them, it just depends on how you stand.
Erica B. said... (1/26/08 4:44 PM) Reply
These are great pants. They look fantastic on you.
Lori V said... (1/26/08 2:21 PM) Reply
Nancy, I think your pants look great.
ChristineX said... (1/26/08 1:52 PM) Reply
Great pants!! Thanks for the tip on using SB's instructions.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (1/26/08 1:40 PM) Reply
Nancy these are fabulous and the fit is really flattering on you too.
VtMartha said... (1/26/08 1:39 PM) Reply
LindsayT said... (1/26/08 12:11 PM) Reply
Nice! I want to make pants but am just intimidated by the whole fit issue, so I'm always in awe of people who plunge ahead.
LindsayT said... (1/26/08 11:34 AM) Reply
LindsayT said... (1/26/08 11:23 AM) Reply
Enid E said... (1/26/08 10:18 AM) Reply
Nancy, these pants look wonderful on you. Love the fabric and pattern. Your kitty's backside looks good too!LOL
Sigrid. said... (1/26/08 9:59 AM) Reply
Really great pants, I like them. I see the little! wrinkles but don't know exactly what you could do to avoid them. But let me say that I don't think those wrinkles are very bad, you can wear these pants as they are with pride, you have much better fit than rtw.
MissCelie said... (1/26/08 9:49 AM) Reply
Nancy, I really like the way these hang too and think the full leg is very flattering. Also, from the back your waist is teeny tiny. I hardly noticed the vague wrinkles. I think these look great and I'm cracking up picturing the photo session.

by: Changma