Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5529 (McCall' Women' s Day)

Reviewed by:marjenann

About marjenannstarstar
Member since: 8/26/04
Posted on:2/2/08 11:53 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
Lucy in Virginia said... (2/7/08 2:27 PM) Reply
The first words out of my mouth were "Oh!" Very nice jacket!
Mahler said... (2/5/08 10:42 PM) Reply
Very nice ! You look great with that well fitted jacket. The colour is great for you.
cmarie12 said... (2/3/08 1:50 PM) Reply
This looks so pretty on you!
LindsayT said... (2/3/08 1:13 PM) Reply
Nice to see you making something for yourself! I really like this jacket.
ryan's mom said... (2/3/08 11:29 AM) Reply
Annette, it looks SO classy! The style looks great on you, and I really like this pattern. Thanks so much for the sizing info!
svenskaflicka said... (2/3/08 9:02 AM) Reply
Love that pattern, and yours is really cool. The fabric is great. I like the belt you paired with it, too. Guess I need to add another one to the long list for sale day!
Babs42 said... (2/3/08 8:53 AM) Reply
Great jacket! It looks so chic on you too! You really should open up your own shop selling coats and jackets!
Annette1 said... (2/3/08 0:09 AM) Reply
Boy, I liked this pattern in the first place, and I like it even better now that I get to see it "in person." Beautiful fabric, too, in such a luscious color. (I like your hair, too. :o)
Marji said... (2/2/08 10:04 PM) Reply
That is really nice looking and very flattering on you. I wouldn't have picked that pattern if asked to match what pattern you used for this jacket though. The illustration on the envelope is very exaggerated.
Heatherrique said... (2/2/08 7:49 PM) Reply
Oh Marjenann, your beautiful smile and persona convinced me to get this pattern (besides brightening my day!!) ! I adore your striking jacket which is much more attractive than the Big M's!
Lori V said... (2/2/08 5:51 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket and you look fantastic.
Sherril Miller said... (2/2/08 5:02 PM) Reply
Great pattern, I like how your jacket came out a bit more casual, yet polished with the knit. Thanks for sharing it.
Leslie in Austin said... (2/2/08 4:48 PM) Reply
How perfect! Comfy yet polished. Your version is a million times prettier than the McC photos.
MarthaH said... (2/2/08 3:40 PM) Reply
Great looking jacket; much prettier than the McCall pictures!
rivergum said... (2/2/08 3:07 PM) Reply
That jacket looks great on you! Love the belt too! I have this pattern in my stash, so thanks for the review as it has really motivated me to get going on it.
carolynw said... (2/2/08 3:00 PM) Reply
Wow - you look too notch in this jacket - way to go girl!!
CynthiaSue said... (2/2/08 2:57 PM) Reply
the fabric looks plum-beautiful! very cute with the belt. color looks great on you. Yes, very chic on you!
Riordan said... (2/2/08 2:54 PM) Reply
Your jacket is cute as can be! Love the fabric!
Birgitte said... (2/2/08 1:57 PM) Reply
That looks just superb on you! And I agree with the 'pulled together' look- the belt is super. And btw, you OWN that color, it makes you sparkle!!
lilyofthevalley said... (2/2/08 12:17 PM) Reply
I'm so pleased you made up this pretty pattern which I've been eyeballing. It's perfect. And you look killer chic! You're so productive; you don't have a band of off-season elves in your sewing room, do you?

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS