Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6735 (Pants)

Reviewed by:Nancywin

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants    Skirts

Other Projects by Nancywin using this Pattern

photophotophoto
carolynw said... (2/11/08 5:06 PM) Reply
They look great Nancy and I so understand abotu the weight pulling them down - just made a pair in Slinky and lined them - not sure why - but the combined weight made me pull the elastic to a much, much smaller waist than mine just so they will stay up!!
Schnauzer said... (2/11/08 3:40 PM) Reply
What a lovely outfit! The pants look really good on you!
marjenann said... (2/11/08 9:12 AM) Reply
Look out Eileen Fisher!! Your garments are way more appealing!! Top notch pieces!
Athene said... (2/11/08 4:54 AM) Reply
Wow, I love the top, skirt and pants you made. I have to get this pattern - you have made all the pieces look so great.
Sigrid. said... (2/11/08 2:44 AM) Reply
Beautiful, the wide pants suit you very well.
lilyofthevalley said... (2/11/08 1:43 AM) Reply
Well, you certainly look chic in these wide legged pants; they suit you beautifully. I've been considering this pattern so thank you for the 'heads up' about the elastic and pant leg length issues. Excellent review, as always. -Lily
CynthiaSue said... (2/11/08 0:33 AM) Reply
These pants are smoking! I really like them on you. I hope you wear them. Excellent review!
Annette1 said... (2/11/08 0:27 AM) Reply
I'm sitting here laughing, FIRST of all, that you have a WHITE cat and, secondly that either there's a small back crotch seam or you have a big rear end. Well, I'd say it's the former, in that case! I love this wide-leg style on you. They'r so flattering. I know what you mean about feeling like they're DRAGGING down all the time. I have a pair I made out of a double knit, and they drive me nuts. BUT, if this is clingy, I sure can't tell it, they look so nice! I've never used that particular method for the elastic, but I can see the problem. The only reason I haven't is because I'm not so sure that my "gathers" around an elastic waist are distributed evenly when I'm wearing them, if you know what I mean, and I want to be able to adjust how ever I want to. I love these! (That blouse is really pretty, too.)

by: MrsCharism...