Pattern Reviews> Other> Wardrobe Contest 2008

Posted on:3/6/08 12:58 PM
Last Updated:4/25/08 12:00 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
PhxKat said... (5/20/08 3:42 PM) Reply
Love the entire collection. Well done!
waltzqueen said... (5/20/08 2:31 PM) Reply
Wow, what an achievement! Sew many outfits and they all fit beautifully, and coordinate! This is my dream - would you sew a wardrobe for me too? :)
DivaQ said... (5/20/08 9:33 AM) Reply
What a beautiful wardrobe! I love it!
jsirkis said... (5/20/08 8:34 AM) Reply
What a beautiful wardrobe! You look like a model! Everything you made is flattering and lovely. I hope you enjoy your beautiful wardrobe. I wish I could see it all up close. Beautiful!
olliemom said... (5/20/08 8:15 AM) Reply
Beautiful work! I especially love the red dress! Congrats on a job very well done. :)
Dmd4106 said... (5/14/08 3:06 AM) Reply
Great colorway, styling and presentation! Congrats on yr win.
AnneM said... (5/9/08 1:36 PM) Reply
Lovely wardrobe. You must really be thrilled to have done such a great collection. And since I like the colors and styles, I might take some inspiration from this! Great job.
Meggie LuLu said... (4/26/08 9:30 PM) Reply
WOW!!!! Your wardrobe looks AMAZING!!! I love your color plan. Everything goes together nicely. Great job!!!!!
cecelia said... (4/26/08 12:09 PM) Reply
I am totally impressed with all your work and the resulting outfits. Very nice job.
KrystalL said... (4/26/08 12:03 PM) Reply
Awesome wardrobe! Great colors and styles! Good luck! :-D
hongkongshopper said... (4/26/08 6:04 AM) Reply
Wow, what a great wardrobe! I particularly like the orange dress - very cool!
Sew4Fun said... (4/26/08 0:25 AM) Reply
A wonderful collection of clothes which mix 'n' match very nicely.
cazb said... (4/25/08 8:19 PM) Reply
Wow, this looks fantastic
ConnieBJ said... (4/25/08 4:49 PM) Reply
That is such a lovely ensemble! I am green with envy!! Every piece looks fabulous.
Erica B. said... (4/25/08 3:10 PM) Reply
I love your SWAP! Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!
lilyofthevalley said... (4/25/08 1:47 PM) Reply
What a wonderful journey you've been on, and to have such a marvelous result must be so gratifying. You look beautiful in each and every coordination. Lovely, Lily
Karen6790 said... (4/25/08 1:19 PM) Reply
Congratulations on finishing. Isn't it a great feeling? Great wardrobe, I think the dress is my favorite piece. It really looks good on you.
annie11 said... (4/25/08 12:34 PM) Reply
Congratulations on finishing your beautiful wardrobe! It is really unique and fun.
CarolynGM said... (4/25/08 11:15 AM) Reply
Great choices for patterns and coordinating fabrics. Your wardrobe will take you through the summer in high style.
born2bead said... (4/25/08 10:58 AM) Reply
goldesdottar, you freaked me out for a minute! I was getting a little confused making the composite and could've easily missed something. Thanks for the compliments gelbean and MahoganyStylist - I read all of your reviews too and love seeing someone else's take on a pattern and the fabric they choose. How much fun is this hobby?!
Mahogany Stylist said... (4/25/08 10:34 AM) Reply
Excellent! You certainly put together a fabulous wardrobe. Great colors and materials to play up the style. Good luck.
Gelbean said... (4/25/08 8:20 AM) Reply
I have read all of your reviews. I love every piece in your wardrobe. I am also a big fan of your fabric color and prints. Excellent job.
Allie in Hong Kong said... (4/25/08 1:22 AM) Reply
Fantastic job, all the pieces in your wardobe look great and the fact they all go together is an added bonus.
goldesdottar said... (4/24/08 6:21 PM) Reply
OK, i just looked again - your two jackets are tops - my mistake! So glad, and sorry - i just was so jazzed at your photos that i was over-anxious!
goldesdottar said... (4/24/08 6:17 PM) Reply
What a lot of pizzazz! Very good eye for what is current and personally flattering - not always easy. But. Don't you need one more top, or am i being blind? This is so cool, i hate to see you miss by something so simple!
AquariJenn said... (4/24/08 4:59 PM) Reply
Great job! The styles all work so well together and that bag! Awesome!!
cabinbaby said... (4/2/08 12:49 PM) Reply
So now you are done right?? Congratulations!
Sherril Miller said... (4/2/08 12:33 PM) Reply
Your pieces are darling. I love the fashionable patterns you've chosen.
KrystalL said... (3/19/08 8:50 AM) Reply
Your plan is coming along just great! Can't wait to see it all finished. :-)
Athene said... (3/18/08 10:45 PM) Reply
Love your wardrobe plan - and you look very pretty in all the pieces I have seen so far.
meli88a said... (3/18/08 4:33 PM) Reply
this is such a fun wardrobe! i look forward to seeing your leggings and how they go with all the other pieces!
Kaitlinnegan said... (3/18/08 2:36 PM) Reply
Gosh! I am so impressed with your finished pieces. They look awesome! What a wonderful accomplishment when it's done - and you are SO close! :cheers:
Mufffet said... (3/18/08 2:19 PM) Reply
Your plan and your garments are professional looking and so very very pretty!
lilyofthevalley said... (3/17/08 6:09 PM) Reply
As promised in your storyboard, your Wardrobe is sizing up to be quite lovely. Everything beautiful, to date. -Lily
Tiner W said... (3/17/08 5:00 PM) Reply
WOW! I'm loving your wardrobe!
EleanorSews said... (3/17/08 11:31 AM) Reply
What a wonderful wardrobe!!! You've done such a great job so far. Looks just about done. Everything looks so nice on you which speaks to great fitting and work-woman-ship.
lilyofthevalley said... (3/10/08 8:00 PM) Reply
Ooooo ... your white pique jacket and pants are so lovely. Is it wonderful to making such fine progress and all successes, so far? More to come, right? -Lily
Sew Confused said... (3/10/08 5:47 PM) Reply
I love your wardrobe plan; I'm planning my mini wardrobe in black and white, too. You're making fantastic progress!
amanda77 said... (3/7/08 1:20 PM) Reply
Love the red, black, and white flower print! This wardrobe will be quite stylish!
JMarie1962 said... (2/21/08 1:40 PM) Reply
Wonderful pattern and fabrick choices. I've had my eye on several of them (including that awesomen Amy Butler handbag!) I really hope you finish all these in time. Regardless, you'll have a great new spring wardrobe!
kathi s said... (2/19/08 11:36 AM) Reply
Really cute and stylish! I am looking forward to the result- good luck!
Stephenie said... (2/18/08 5:37 PM) Reply
Love the classic black, white, red combo!! Can't wait to see it finished!
born2bead said... (2/14/08 3:23 PM) Reply
Thanks for your wonderful comments everyone! I hope to have a few finished products by this end of this long weekend to show you.
causticmuse said... (2/13/08 7:29 PM) Reply
Your wardrobe choices are uber cute and funky, and you're using my three favorite apparel colors to boot. I'm looking forward to the finished wardrobe!
lilyofthevalley said... (2/13/08 6:12 PM) Reply
Bold colors, interesting patterns. You should have an excellent result with these choices and I'll enjoy watching. -Lily
angie.a said... (2/13/08 5:57 PM) Reply
Wonderful storyboard! I have several of those patterns, so I"ll be excited to see them made up!
Ronda Rae said... (2/13/08 5:53 PM) Reply
I love the colors and material/patterns you've chosen for your wardrobe! My favorite scheme. Can't wait to see it.
cabinbaby said... (2/13/08 3:49 PM) Reply
Exciting, I love your colors and patterns. I can't wait to see your finished product!

Understanding Knit Fabrics