Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2705 (child's robe)

Reviewed by:cindy-lou

About cindy-loustarstarstar
NC USA
Member since: 7/21/06
Posted on:2/10/08 9:33 PM
Last Updated:2/11/08 2:54 PM
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)

HeyJane said... (1/2/09 5:55 PM) Reply
Really cute. I was just looking for a robe pattern for my nieces. Looks like this one will win out over some others I was considering. Great robes !! The Minky trouble was well worth it.
kim*brown said... (2/20/08 10:57 AM) Reply
Great review, adorable robes and little boy!
cindy-lou said... (2/14/08 7:34 AM) Reply
Hi Eve-- Yes, I thought of you during this project for two reasons: 1) the neck stretch-out episode, a la your last review, and 2) the fur flying all over my house every time I cut. Still WAY worth doing (with worthy fabric), as your winning design showed us. :)
EveS said... (2/14/08 0:04 AM) Reply
Oh, what a fab mom you are!!! Hope she's better now. Great robes, although the minky is sending me into fur coat flashbacks!! :o Oh, and I couldn't agree more about the rampant omission of important steps like staystitching!
Bonnie O said... (2/12/08 8:42 PM) Reply
What a great robe and helpful review. I just love the fabric. Hope your little girl is feeling better!
Lucy in Virginia said... (2/12/08 11:21 AM) Reply
Great tips! I'm going to make a robe for my DS and will follow the sew on belt tip. Hope your DD is well now.
Karen6790 said... (2/12/08 1:05 AM) Reply
Awwww, that would make me feel better if I had the flu. Hope she feels better soon.
Heatherrique said... (2/11/08 11:24 PM) Reply
Marvelous looking robes! Thanks for reviewing this pattern!
AnitaJ said... (2/11/08 7:49 PM) Reply
Cute robes! Great idea on sewing down the tie belt like you did. Hope DD gets well soon.
Larkin said... (2/11/08 3:30 PM) Reply
Really cute robes - and you got two even more huggable kids as a bonus! Hope DD feels better soon.
marjenann said... (2/11/08 9:14 AM) Reply
Your little one will always remember this robe and not the the fact that she was one sick puppy! What a divine way to cheer her up!
Ronda Rae said... (2/11/08 7:41 AM) Reply
Hope you dd is doing better. Poor thing... it stinks to be sick! I had something this weekend, too. The robes are great and yes, I love KS. I've noticed a lot of patterns omit the all important stay stitching, etc. Thanks for reviewing this. I'll have to look into it. Ronda
CarolynGM said... (2/11/08 5:40 AM) Reply
Kwik Sew makes great robe patterns! I've made the grown-up version of this one four times! What a sweet way to soothe your DD while she's sick. I hope the rest of the family stays flu-free!
lilyofthevalley said... (2/11/08 1:55 AM) Reply
What an excellent review of two of the cutest robes I've seen. Hope your little pumpkin feels better soon! -Lily

Sew Chic Clara Bow Apron Pattern (ln102)

Sew Chic Clara Bow Apron Pattern (ln102)

SewBaby The Hat Shoppe Pattern