Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Woman Magazine> 02-2007-20 (Maternity top)

Reviewed by:Judy Williment

About Judy Willimentstarstarstar
NEW ZEALAND
Posted on:2/16/08 4:31 AM
Last Updated:2/16/08 8:01 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
ejvc said... (4/11/12 9:39 AM) Reply
thanks for the reviews of this and the other maternity patterns you did. Very helpful.
MelissaB in WA said... (8/24/08 3:35 PM) Reply
I love your top Judy!
Lucy in Virginia said... (2/19/08 2:06 PM) Reply
Very nice top!
JDpenelope said... (2/17/08 8:21 PM) Reply
Beautiful work and you look terrific. Best wishes for an uneventful (as much as possible) pregnancy, with a beautiful ending.
lilyofthevalley said... (2/17/08 2:03 AM) Reply
Congratulations on the twins, and you look fabulous in your stylish top and pants. A thoroughly modern mom-to-be. Good health to you for the remainder of your pregnancy, and good luck with your future Double Trouble. -Lily
causticmuse said... (2/17/08 1:25 AM) Reply
Great job on this whole outfit. The style and fit are both fabulous. :) You give me hope that maternity clothing doesn't always have to look like an Empire-waisted house dress!
diane s said... (2/17/08 0:37 AM) Reply
Your outfit looks great on you. I have this issue and after seeing your outfit, I'll make it for my daughter who told me yesterday I'm going to be a Grandma.
lmg said... (2/16/08 10:16 PM) Reply
Beautiful top and beautiful model. Congratulations! You look fantastic and wishing you much health and happiness.
JenniferBee said... (2/16/08 9:47 PM) Reply
Looking good Judy, Your top is very flattering. Bruny Island Cheers
CynthiaSue said... (2/16/08 9:32 PM) Reply
This is great!
AnneMarie60 said... (2/16/08 9:31 PM) Reply
Cute top! You do look great, as others stated. Congratulations--twice!
Judy Williment said... (2/16/08 8:07 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone - Not feeling very beautiful, but I am feeling very well - I always have good pregnancies (touch wood!) Ingiepops, both my sisters and husband are identical twins, and I know that doesn't run in families. Doesn't stop our families teasing me about the probability of twins every time I've been pregnant though. My grandfather was one of two sets of twins, and DH has fraternal twin aunt and uncle. One of my cousins has fraternal twins too. Hanging out for Ottobre - Keely is safe from a thump for suggesting triplets because she subscribes and has said I can borrow it!
Sew4Fun said... (2/16/08 8:06 PM) Reply
Nice top. You look lovely!!
keelyb1 said... (2/16/08 5:32 PM) Reply
Wow, that turned out great! Love that Valencia knit. You've certainly grown out in the week or so since I last saw you! Sure there aren't triplets? (ducking for cover, lol)
Ann Smith said... (2/16/08 12:34 PM) Reply
You look great! I love your photo album going from wedding dress to maternity top...
MamaSewing said... (2/16/08 11:03 AM) Reply
Twins are great! Mine are #5 and 6 in our family-and are identical boys. When I was pregnant with #7 all the children wanted to have twin (or triplet) girls...didn't happen, just got one. You did a great job on your outfit.
Debbie Cook said... (2/16/08 10:59 AM) Reply
Lovely top, Judy. And you look fantastic! Best of health for the next 19 weeks.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (2/16/08 10:56 AM) Reply
Congratulations!! You look radiantly happy and beautiful. The top looks fabulous on you. Have fun sewing more maternity clothes.
mastdenman said... (2/16/08 9:31 AM) Reply
Congratulations. It's a lovely outfit and looks comfy.
GorgeousFabrics said... (2/16/08 9:01 AM) Reply
You look beautiful, and your top is lovely too!
Ingiepops said... (2/16/08 8:09 AM) Reply
Congratulations! Are the twins in your families identical? (sorry I'm a geneticist so these things interest me!) And the top looks great, your stuff always looks good. Looking forward to the next issue of Ottobre.
Karla Kizer said... (2/16/08 7:14 AM) Reply
That answers my question about why you haven't been posting very often. Congratulations on your pregnancy and your winner of a maternity top. BTW - it's rumored that the upcoming issue of Ottobre Woman will include some maternity clothes.
Peggy L said... (2/16/08 7:10 AM) Reply
Congratulations! The top (and capris) look so nice on you. Great style - so much better than the "sacks" we wore when I was pregnant.
Marita Kinnula said... (2/16/08 7:00 AM) Reply
Judy, first Congrats!!!! regarding you being pg and secondly you always look great, and the top is very pretty:-)

Sew Liberated Reading Pillow

Sew Liberated Reading Pillow

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)