Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> 1111

Posted on:4/30/08 12:55 PM
Last Updated:4/30/08 10:10 PM

Other Projects by Em's Summer using this Pattern

Robin S said... (5/2/08 9:44 PM) Reply
You are my insperation to clean out my closet! I love what you have done and you will be my insperation to get busy!
nancy2001 said... (5/2/08 9:15 AM) Reply
You have the perfect summer wardrobe. Casual chic.
Leora said... (5/1/08 8:47 PM) Reply
Congrats! You accomplished a versatile yet classy wardrobe. Love the bag!
Athene said... (5/1/08 5:27 PM) Reply
A great wardrobe that gives so many different looks and the ruffle bag makes such a lovely finishing touch to the outfits.
chrisquilts_2 said... (5/1/08 12:03 PM) Reply
This is fantastic. I want your new wardrobe. Do enjoy wearing it, every single thing looks fantastic!! Love those sunglasses!!
Kellie R. said... (5/1/08 8:30 AM) Reply
This is so wonderful Em! You did a fantastic job pulling together the colors with the styles. It works so well and really does have distinctly different looks while still coordinating. Great job!
Kath in ON said... (2/18/08 7:26 PM) Reply
LOVE your wardrobe plan! I've also cleaned out my closet - it's practically empty! Thank you for the link to the storyboard tutorial...Time for me to get planning...
Stephenie said... (2/18/08 5:16 PM) Reply
I can't wait to see this done! I love your wardrobe plan...the colors and patterns are fabulous! You're absolutely on your way to 'classic chic'!
Stitchcakes said... (2/18/08 10:19 AM) Reply
LOOOOVE the colors! Best of luck.
Em's Summer said... (2/17/08 9:08 PM) Reply
Thanks Everyone! Bheath--I used a free program called paint. Angie A did a tutorial on this program for creating fashionboards. Here's the url to get to Angie A's tutorial. There are tutorials for several different programs posted in the storyboard thread in the message section of this site. If you want to read the thread on storyboards, click on Message Board at the top of this page. When you get to the message board, click on computers, scroll down until you get to story boards, and start reading. Have fun!!! Em
bheath said... (2/17/08 5:03 PM) Reply
Ems - just gorgeous! Can I ask what program you use for your story board? I am looking to buy software that can do this. Thanks! Happy Sewing!
CypGrl said... (2/17/08 4:38 PM) Reply
Lavender has been appealing to me also this year. It has been a while since I have worn much of it. I haven't bought my material yet, but I already have the thread!
lilyofthevalley said... (2/17/08 4:11 PM) Reply
Pretty, pretty, pretty colors. You'll look so grand in this stately colorway. Love your pattern choices, too. I've done the same closet ditch you've just completed and it's always shock to see the empty spaces. Time to get busy! These will be beauties. -Lily
ConnieBJ said... (2/17/08 12:11 PM) Reply
I just did the same thing with my closet! I will look forward to seeing your progress- I really like your choices!
The Technique of Underlining Garments