Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3570 (Shirts)

Reviewed by:causticmuse

About causticmusestar
FL USA
Member since: 12/2/06
Posted on:2/17/08 12:54 PM
Last Updated:2/17/08 1:04 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 15 people
mlsews said... (10/16/08 4:18 PM) Reply
very nice. Thanks for the review, this pattern is on my shopping list.
twinks99 said... (2/24/08 8:21 PM) Reply
Nice work sister of mine! Brother in Law looks quite stylish in his new shirt! I am also glad to hear that tip about the narrow zig zag worked. I had tried it once before and never got good results (but now I wonder if perhaps the tension on my machine was off?). He's going to be begging you for more shirts after this...
Hilary said... (2/20/08 7:18 AM) Reply
This looks great! I've been thinking about getting this pattern anyway so I 'm glad to see how well it works made up! Nice job-it looks great on your DH! Thanks for the review :o)
causticmuse said... (2/18/08 5:22 AM) Reply
Aww, thanks everyone! I told DH that there were comments on his shirt, and he was totally tickled to read all the compliments...even though they were aimed at the clothing, LOL.
MissCelie said... (2/17/08 10:42 PM) Reply
That, is a GREAT shirt.
Re Becca said... (2/17/08 9:05 PM) Reply
That looks really good, I hope my DH doesn't see it. I will have to checkout the pattern just to see the tips for sewing s/knit, I keep wanting to try it but I haven't taken the plunge yet.
Mel.J said... (2/17/08 9:02 PM) Reply
Ooh, this is one I will show DH. Yours looks really good. (And what a great idea for V Day)
lilyofthevalley said... (2/17/08 4:28 PM) Reply
This is a sharp looking pattern for a man, and yes, they're hard to come by. Your color choices really flatter your fair haired fellow, and the fit emphasizes his slim and athletic physique. A top for yourself in the inverse colors would be equally attractive with your dynamic coloring. Really nice review, too. -Lily
Roodles said... (2/17/08 1:42 PM) Reply
Nice review and a great looking shirt. I just bought this pattern so I really appreciate the head's up about the sizing misprint. Thanks again for the great review.

Silhouette Patterns 195