Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2791 (Figure Skating Dress)

Reviewed by:JEF

Last Updated:2/24/08 3:44 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Costumes    Activewear
JEF said... (3/11/09 9:57 AM) Reply
Alex, I don't have the dress anymore but I'm almost positive I just used 1/4 inch white knit elastic (probably from JoAnns). My daughter told me the underarms on this version were tight. The other version (with the ruffle sleeves) she said wasn't.
alex said... (3/10/09 3:55 PM) Reply
The dress looks great, and is very pretty on your daughter. I was wondering what type of elastic you used at the neck? Thanks!
Skittl1321 said... (4/17/08 2:22 PM) Reply
Great job! It's a lovely dress.
lilyofthevalley said... (2/25/08 5:32 PM) Reply
Very adorable little skating dress on your little beauty! The pink is smashing and in some ways, I like the white glissenette even better than the nude tone. Lovely work, Lily
CaraSkates said... (2/25/08 1:50 PM) Reply
Great job! Your daughter is adorable in her new dress! I just made this dress for myself for a competition, I'll have to review it. Mine's not quite as bright but I'm a little older!
Annette1 said... (2/25/08 2:29 AM) Reply
So pretty in pink! What a great job you did with this beautiful little skating dress. My mom used to make me skating skirts when I was a kid, too. :o) Wish I still had them, just as keepsakes. I love the neon pink!
Tiner W said... (2/24/08 9:31 PM) Reply
This is just lovely! Your daughter looks like a winner in it!
Lyudmila said... (2/24/08 4:29 PM) Reply
Wow, it's so pretty! I love how the sleeves fit. Good job! I'm sure your daughter must be very happy.