Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8479 (Divine Details Misses' Pants)

Reviewed by:Shrazzy

About Shrazzystar
IL USA
Member since: 3/2/06
Posted on:3/1/08 6:38 AM
Last Updated:3/1/08 6:42 AM

See other patterns in this category: Pants

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

quathy said... (4/7/10 4:45 PM) Reply
I'm just now finding this pattern and your review. Looks like a great style. Thank you so much for your details about the sewing experience and your great photos! I'm putting this on my wish list!
Sew4Fun said... (3/4/09 10:38 PM) Reply
Fabulous pants and wonderful review, especially all the photos. Thanks for that! If it's not too much trouble, can you please tell me what the finished hip m'ments are for the size 12 and 14? I never know which size to buy either, grr!
anncie1 said... (8/30/08 3:24 PM) Reply
I just got this pattern on sale yesterday. I love your choice of cord! I will make two pair, one of wool suiting and the other (you guessed it) with cord, but I'm going to play with two colors on the cord. I hope to review soon. Thanks for yours, i'll be on the lookout for the short fly pieces and I'll also sew the wide leg cuff version. :-)
wendlesue said... (7/8/08 11:44 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I have just bought this pattern and I am so glad to hear it sits at the natural waist. So tired of pants that don't cover!
AquariJenn said... (4/29/08 3:39 PM) Reply
Great looking pants. Each pair looks so different because of the fabric choices. You'd never know unless you looked closely that they were all made from the same pattern. Great job and great fit!
mylittleelephant said... (3/6/08 1:01 PM) Reply
Your pants's pockets details appear to be far more inspiring than vogue photo. I would love to try this pattern now! Thanks for the review!
Peggym said... (3/3/08 4:16 AM) Reply
Love the details on this pattern. You have done a superb job. What a great review.
Danvillegirl said... (3/2/08 9:57 AM) Reply
Great fitting pants. Excellent review!
lilyofthevalley said... (3/2/08 3:18 AM) Reply
Excellent review of killer chic pants with details, details, details. They fit you perfectly and are extremely flattering to your shape. This is now high on my wishlist, and I hope I get as fine a result as you did. Lovely, Lily
ColorMeHome said... (3/2/08 1:10 AM) Reply
Fantiistic fit! You did a terrific job! Nice topstitching work!
Karen8320 said... (3/1/08 6:34 PM) Reply
Shrazzy, you've done such a good job here! I'm so impressed by these pants and they look so good on you. Thanks for your fabulous review. I found it really helpful!
Flying Seamstress said... (3/1/08 4:58 PM) Reply
Excellent review! This is going to my "favorites" for when I attempt this pattern. Your construction and fit are perfect. Thanks for the thorough review!
Nancy K said... (3/1/08 4:29 PM) Reply
Nice review and great results. I have this pattern so thanks for the heads up about the zipper.
cecelia said... (3/1/08 2:54 PM) Reply
Both pairs looks wonderful on you--nice job. I love the styling in this pattern.
Lisa Laree said... (3/1/08 10:58 AM) Reply
Great pants and great information! Thanks so much for the work you put into sharing this!
didda said... (3/1/08 10:44 AM) Reply
great review! i think i am going to buy this pattern. thanks!
Stephenie said... (3/1/08 10:33 AM) Reply
Very informative review!! Both versions turned out great, but I'm really loving the tweed; indeed, quite a find!
frame said... (3/1/08 10:08 AM) Reply
Your pants look terrific, and this is a great review.
Jodi B. said... (3/1/08 9:50 AM) Reply
Fabulous review and great pants! Thanks for all of the info.
blue mooney said... (3/1/08 9:40 AM) Reply
You did a smashing job on your pants. You will be in best-dressed mom territory for sure. Thanks for the thorough review!
Beek said... (3/1/08 9:26 AM) Reply
Fantastic reivew! I have this pattern and your comments will be put to good use when I tackle this project. These "jeans" look great on you, by the way.
Riordan said... (3/1/08 8:37 AM) Reply
Your pants look wonderful!! Great fit and details! Very helpful information!
CShelley said... (3/1/08 8:29 AM) Reply
I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into the pants and the review. This is very useful to me as I'm short and have been eyeing this pattern. They look great on you. Thanks!!
Mermie said... (3/1/08 8:15 AM) Reply
Wow. Great review and great looking & fitting pants.
narcissaqtpie said... (3/1/08 7:49 AM) Reply
Both versions look and fit nice! Thanks for a great review.
CarolynGM said... (3/1/08 6:48 AM) Reply
Your pants are just perfect in every detail and in fit. Thanks for an outstanding review.

BurdaStyle Magazine 09-2003-136