Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4291 (Easy Endless Options)

Reviewed by:Meggie LuLu

About Meggie LuLustarstarstarstar
OK United States
Member since: 1/26/08
Posted on:3/4/08 10:27 PM
Last Updated:1/19/09 11:41 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)

Sweater knit fabrics

Ody said... (1/22/09 1:02 AM) Reply
Great job and I know that your brothers love the home made PJ pants---my kids do.
Kathy in NM said... (1/21/09 9:50 PM) Reply
Very creative way to finish the PJ's! Your sewing, and reviews are always informative, and so much fun to look at! Your "little" brothers are sure lucky to have you as a sister!
Annette1 said... (1/20/09 0:13 AM) Reply
You mean to tell me he's grown THAT much in less than a year? WOW! BOTH of these PJs are TRUE ORIGINALS, with the fabrics and design details you used. I'd say that's two LUCKY "little" brothers. :o)
Ody said... (1/5/09 1:20 AM) Reply
Meggie LuLu, I don't even know if you will still read this, but this is my fave TNT PJ pattern and I have made it in all sizes (it comes in smaller versions as well) I love your design detail on these pants. I have made these many different ways. How nice of you to put pockets in them. Great job!
Ody said... (1/5/09 1:18 AM) Reply
lilyofthevalley said... (3/5/08 11:36 AM) Reply
Every little brother needs an airplane nightshirt. How else would he 'soar' in his dreams? As with all your garments, creatively chosen and beautifully sewn. -Lily
Laurasews said... (3/5/08 0:10 AM) Reply
MeggieLuLu, you are a very creative seamstress. I love to see the things you make for yourself and your siblings. Keep it up!

Understanding Knit Fabrics