Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4007 (palmer/pletsch classic fit)

Reviewed by:Ann Smith

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:5/17/03 3:59 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
Parco said... (7/21/06 1:13 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review. I thought it was just "me." I've been trying to figure out how to attach the ties to the band. All was going swiftly & smoothly until I got to this part. You're right, the instructions for the band are not very clear, but reading your review and seeing the finished product give s me hope and I look forward to completing my project as well. Thanks a lot for your review.
Charmaine said... (7/1/03 1:13 PM) Reply
I missed this review in May. I noticed this outfit on you in your album while reading the wonderful coat review. I'm about to try this in an olive silk dupioni and am hoping that it looks as good on me. Great outfit for many occasions. Thanks for the good review.
Lisette said... (5/17/03 1:02 PM) Reply
Great outfit! I have this pattern and I'm trying to find the time to get it done. I will refer to your review when the time comes!
Karla Kizer said... (5/17/03 9:33 AM) Reply
Ann, your outfit looks great - very "Cruise Wear". I thought the tie on this pattern was SUPPOSED to be hidden in the back. Guess I'll have to read, then ignore, those directions very carefully. Thanks for the great review.
Michelle Young said... (5/17/03 9:23 AM) Reply
Ann, th outfit looks great on you. My shape is very similar toyour's and I wasen't sure it would flatter me .I'm buying this pattern as soon as I get a chance.
Elona said... (5/17/03 4:29 AM) Reply
Thanks for the excellent review, Ann. I have been contemplating this pattern, and it's nice to get detailed feedback on it.

Stretch & Sew 312

by: sizzle4

SewBaby Sleeve Saver Smock Pattern

SewBaby Sleeve Saver Smock Pattern

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)