Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6435 (Misses' Pants, Bag and Lined J)

Reviewed by:jeanbluecat

About jeanbluecatstar
IL USA
Member since: 10/4/05
Posted on:3/19/08 7:56 AM
Last Updated:3/19/08 7:56 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Coordinates    Accessories    Vests    Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates    Pants
lilyofthevalley said... (3/20/08 11:06 AM) Reply
Gorgeous jacket in such a scumptious fabric; I really really love it! Great save on the sleeves and the 3/4 length looks very intentional. You always design/sew the most singular garments. Lovely, Lily
Lucy in Virginia said... (3/20/08 10:56 AM) Reply
Beautiful job. About the frogs. For getting them to hold in place, try tape or double-sided sticky tape if your going to wash your fabric. The latter is water soluble. I believe its by Dritz and is called WonderAll or Wonder Tape or something like that and is about 1/4 inch wide.
yorkshire lass said... (3/20/08 9:28 AM) Reply
What a gorgeous jacket. The fabric is perfect and such a pretty colour. I know what you mean about those pesky frogs, they can be such a pain to put on. Your changes really do make the jacket nicer than the envelope picture and I love the shorter sleeves.
mylittleelephant said... (3/19/08 7:12 PM) Reply
I love the sleeve length shorter, definitely. Beautiful jacket but I got a pixelated picture too, would love to see it better!
Em's Summer said... (3/19/08 11:34 AM) Reply
I love your jacket!!! Just a heads up, when I clicked on your thumbnail, I got a pixelated pic.
AuntieShel said... (3/19/08 11:19 AM) Reply
What a beautiful jacket and the perfect fabric. I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing this.
Beek said... (3/19/08 8:27 AM) Reply
The fabric worked up beautifully with your pattern selection. Great idea using the frog closures. I am sure you will receive numerous compliments while wearing your lovely jacket!

Pattern Work