Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8090 (unlined jacket/top)

Reviewed by:Judy Wentz

Pattern Size:Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants
Larkin said... (8/6/11 11:39 AM) Reply
I love this pattern and am getting ready to make it up. I'm glad to hear such good things about it! Thank-you for the review - your top looks really nice.
cecelia said... (3/29/08 5:21 PM) Reply
This is very cute--I love the pattern design and the fabric you chose.
Modiste Madness said... (3/25/08 10:48 AM) Reply
This looks a lot better than the pattern envelopes.
lilyofthevalley said... (3/24/08 11:36 PM) Reply
A beautiful jacket top that has a great deal more drape and shape than is portrayed in the pattern illustration. Very, very attractive and yes, slimming. I think you'll get a great deal of wear and pleasure from this piece. Lovely, Lily
Markie1 said... (3/23/08 10:33 PM) Reply
I love what you did with this pattern! In the pattern picture it looks very long and a little boxy (not a bad thing, it just does) so I kept looking in your review for the alterations you must have made. None! The fabric makes all the difference. I will look at this one anew. Thanks for the review, it is beautiful.
Judy Wentz said... (3/23/08 8:22 PM) Reply
I think that I have fixed the problem. I always seem to have problems uploading the pictures. When I finally figure it out, I think that I will never forget, but then I forget anyway.
Athene said... (3/23/08 7:54 PM) Reply
Your top is very pretty. I can see a larger version of your picture when I click on the camera link in the list of todays patterns reviewed, but when I click on the actual picture within your review it goes to a blank PR page.
BillieJean said... (3/23/08 7:45 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I have this pattern, but have yet to make it. Wish I could see your picture, but it says I've reached that page in error when I click on it.

BurdaStyle Magazine 11-2011-114