Pattern Reviews> Other> 000000 (Double Irish Chain Quilt)

Reviewed by:carolynw

About carolynwstarstarstar
Member since: 3/19/05
Posted on:4/2/08 5:36 PM
Last Updated:4/2/08 5:36 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Sheila457 said... (4/20/08 2:14 PM) Reply
Wow... your quilt is beautiful and love the pattern.
ITAdmin said... (4/6/08 10:03 AM) Reply
Here's a big pat on the back for finishing this. I'm sure the first stitch was the hardest. It's really tough to restart a long-neglected project like that. So congrats on finishing and for a beautiful job, too.
lilyofthevalley said... (4/3/08 12:18 PM) Reply
What a stunning quilt, Clin, and all the work that's gone into it makes my head spin. I've never quilted but if I did so, this is exactly the sort of pattern I'd love to have. This is a quilt you'd never get tired of looking at; it's gorgeous. -Lily
cecelia said... (4/3/08 9:02 AM) Reply
Clin, this is beautiful. I'm so glad you finished it.
Sic said... (4/2/08 11:33 PM) Reply
Lovely quilt!
Annette1 said... (4/2/08 11:07 PM) Reply
So NOW I learn you're a quilter, too, yet ANOTHER talent. :o) This is a BEAUTIFUL quilt, so warm and welcoming. I can just see your guest room now. When your husband's done painting it, send him over to my house. I could keep him busy for the next 10 or 20 years.
Heatherrique said... (4/2/08 10:23 PM) Reply
Wonderfully crafted! I adore the symmetry and pattern, entertaining for the eyes!
Karen6790 said... (4/2/08 10:13 PM) Reply
Congrats on finishing such a pretty and useful UFO. If the guest room doesn't match this, DH will definitely have to paint because it needs to be shown off.
Donna H said... (4/2/08 9:52 PM) Reply
Your quilt is BEAUTIFUL. Great color selection. It's great to get a 3 year UFO done, too, right? Thanks for this review. I would love to see more.
Peggy L said... (4/2/08 7:55 PM) Reply
Beautiful - and one of my favorite patterns.
didda said... (4/2/08 7:38 PM) Reply
very nice quilt. pretty color combination. i love irish chains . . . single, double, triple . .. they are all very pretty. if i could afford to pay someone else to do the quilting, i would have two more finished quilts, and i probably would not have given up quilting. i love colors and patterns.
Sewingmi said... (4/2/08 7:23 PM) Reply
That is really beautiful! It's so nice that you can take it to a professional quilter, and it's going to be stunning! You'll have to enter it in a quilt show!
Mary Stiefer said... (4/2/08 7:20 PM) Reply
Beautifully done.
BJ1400 said... (4/2/08 5:46 PM) Reply
Beautiful quilt! That is one of my favorite patterns.

by: slmstyle