Pattern Reviews> Jenna Lou Designs> Wallet (A Girl's Best Friend Wallet)

Reviewed by:F and L

About F and Lstar
Member since: 8/10/06
Posted on:4/16/08 4:51 PM
Last Updated:4/19/08 6:44 AM
zoezmommy said... (5/31/09 10:17 AM) Reply
THanks... inspiring and helpful!
Mary Stiefer said... (4/18/08 9:39 AM) Reply
What a beautiful wallet. Your customizing it makes it all yours.
MelissaB in WA said... (4/17/08 4:40 PM) Reply
That is a really cute wallet Tracy! I recognize those fabrics. :-) I think it's really hard to find a wallet you like and then to find one you like that you can sew, that is fantastic. I might just have to give this pattern a try, that is the style of wallet I like and I am really needing a new one. Very helpful review.
F and L said... (4/17/08 9:36 AM) Reply
Thanks everybody. Dollieo, I think I could probably make this in two full nights of sewing, but it would probably be much quicker if you did all of it as the instructions say. Also, I'm a slow seamstress, and this one took longer because I was figuring out the changes, how to do the zip pocket, where to apply the snaps (and how, for the first time), etc.
lilyofthevalley said... (4/17/08 1:50 AM) Reply
Great looking wallet and I love the flap you've added; it makes the wallet look so much more finished. Lovely one, Lily
nancy2001 said... (4/16/08 8:08 PM) Reply
Very cute wallet. Thank yo for your helpful review.
dollieo said... (4/16/08 5:31 PM) Reply
Very nice. How long did it take to make?
pterion said... (4/16/08 4:59 PM) Reply
Very nice-looking wallet and a great review! I have one of Jenna Lou's handbag patterns but have yet to make it up.