Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7862

MD USA
Member since: 10/3/04
Posted on:4/17/08 11:00 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories

minasmom said... (5/10/08 5:32 PM) Reply
I have this pattern & haven't gotten around to making it yet. In reading the pattern, I also thought I'd be happier with the zipper on top. NICE combination of fabrics.
AnneM said... (5/8/08 7:33 PM) Reply
Very nice job! I love your fabric selection. This style is such a nice idea (I keep wondering why I haven't gotten it for myself!). Love your version.
Athene said... (5/3/08 1:51 AM) Reply
Love your combination of fabrics - the two geishas are showcased so nicely. This is a great bag.
AnneMarie60 said... (4/25/08 6:16 PM) Reply
I just received this pattern. I love your fabric. I even have a similar piece in my stash. Great job!
Peggy L said... (4/18/08 4:17 PM) Reply
Great bag! I love your choice of fabrics. Thanks for the tip on the zipper - your idea certainly makes more sense.
Stilltheone said... (4/18/08 9:17 AM) Reply
That is really beautiful!
Linda E. said... (4/17/08 7:40 PM) Reply
very cute,, I made this bag once it was fun to make good practice for putting in invisible zippers in.. I agree the zipper should be on the top and not on the side. good Job..
jessika said... (4/17/08 3:44 PM) Reply
Very, cute. Love the Japanese fabric Print. i like the way you mixed the fabrics.
lilyofthevalley said... (4/17/08 11:53 AM) Reply
Wonderfully versatile bag whose style is enhanced by the use of your Asian inspired fabrics. (Love the wall color of your stairwell, too.) Good luck in the Handbag Contest. -Lily