Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> Curves Wrap Shirt (Wrap Shirt)

Reviewed by:MaryBeth

About MaryBethstarstarstar
USA
Member since: 1/1/03
Posted on:6/8/03 4:50 PM
Last Updated:6/8/03 5:37 PM

MaryBeth said... (6/7/06 8:06 AM) Reply
Yes, Lorna, thanks very much! The skirt review is here: http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/readreview.pl?readreview=1&reviewnum=2777
lornakismet said... (6/6/06 4:13 PM) Reply
But.............. I LOVE THE SKIRT. I am assuming you sewed that too. -LornaKismet (Lorna A.)
MaryBeth said... (6/11/03 3:11 AM) Reply
Any style created by the WG programs can be changed using the wonderful CAD program that comes with the software. The CAD is worth the price of the software, IMHO. But this was the first time I had made this style and didn't have time to do a fitting garment so we had to go with what we got. A more curved neck area and perhaps lowering the level of the warp may produce more pleasing (to me) results. There are those who have made and love this design. It's a matter of knowing what you are makng and how it will turn out. It can be work, though.
Alana Robson said... (6/9/03 9:25 AM) Reply
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this review. I love wrap styles and have considered buying Curves because I thought a custom fitted wrap blouse would be perfect. I think I'll stick with my Burda pattern for now.

Other Dressmaking with Liberty