Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3614 (Misses Fitted Shorts)

Reviewed by:cabinbaby

About cabinbabystarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/8/07
Posted on:4/20/08 6:01 PM
Last Updated:5/7/08 10:42 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Shorts
Athene said... (5/9/08 3:42 AM) Reply
Great shorts and great fit. I rarely wear shorts but you have convinced me that this is the pattern to buy if I decide to do shorts.
lilyofthevalley said... (5/8/08 11:20 PM) Reply
I love both your green and your blue shorts. I'm really impressed by the wonderful fit you've achieved. (Also pretty impressed by the crayon expertise of your assistant.) Fabulous basis for your Wardrobe. Lovely, Lily
Nancywin said... (5/8/08 11:39 AM) Reply
I love these shorts. I think I AM going to have to buy this pattern.
Hilary said... (4/28/08 1:27 PM) Reply
these look great on you! Thanks for all the pictures, they're very helpful!
ryan's mom said... (4/22/08 6:51 AM) Reply
Perfect shorts!
MelissaB in WA said... (4/22/08 0:01 AM) Reply
Those are great shorts Dawn! What a perfect fit!!!
lilyofthevalley said... (4/21/08 3:07 PM) Reply
What a professional looking finish on the fly front/waistband of these great shorts! The interfacing did its job masterfully. Shorts with a 4" inseam is my favorite length, too. You look great in these shorts. Lovely, Lily
Karen6790 said... (4/21/08 1:58 PM) Reply
3" inseam! My thighs don't allow that anymore, but there are lengths on these that would work. Great looking shorts, and I agree, great fly front. Adding this to my list.
cindyann said... (4/21/08 8:04 AM) Reply
Very nice. I've been waiting for someone to review these shorts. They look quite nice on you with a great fit.
cabinbaby said... (4/21/08 1:28 AM) Reply
Lauri Jean, I cut out the 5" inseam but ended up making the inseam 4" after hemming. I may go for a 3" inseam and see how I like that.
Gelbean said... (4/21/08 0:46 AM) Reply
Perfect fitting shorts. Fabulous job!
Lauri Jean said... (4/20/08 9:18 PM) Reply
I just bought this today!!! These look like my favorite shorts from Ann Taylor Loft. I can't wait to try them. Thank you for the review. Did you make the 5" length ?
Karla Kizer said... (4/20/08 6:19 PM) Reply
I'm still in the "maybe I should buy this pattern" stage and you've already sewn up the perfect-fitting shorts! They look wonderful. Do you know how hard some of us have to work to get things to fit like this? :-(