Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3799

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

lilyofthevalley said... (5/4/08 7:05 PM) Reply
You've created beautiful pieces, here, that not only look fabulous together but will each stand on its own, should you wish to separate them. Very stylish and smart, and perfectly suited to your trim body type. Dress these up or down; no loss of chicness. Quite lovely, Lily
Athene said... (4/27/08 4:35 AM) Reply
This is a very versatile outfit. I can see you wearing this so many places. I love it. You look great.
Kellie R. said... (4/26/08 1:27 AM) Reply
I agree, it is very stylish but not too trendy. Great job.
AnneM said... (4/24/08 4:48 PM) Reply
I can see the full-size picture now! Nice combination. The jacket goes perfectly over the top, and gives great flexibility to the outfit (more casual and for hotter temps, the put the jacket on for that airconditioned restaurant). And what a nice idea to use the silk for the pants as well.
Luckylibbet said... (4/24/08 11:55 AM) Reply
Very stylish - terrific choice of fabric as it really does make the style more suitable for us not-so-young tho still young-at-heart folks. BTW, you look much younger than your stated age.
lynda828 said... (4/23/08 7:11 PM) Reply
ah ha now I now what you look like!! I love your column you make me smile every time I read it, your outfit looks great too by the way!
bemodi said... (4/23/08 6:35 PM) Reply
Am having trouble with the picture site but hopefully it works now, if not I will have to try another option.
AnneM said... (4/23/08 5:00 PM) Reply
Unfortunately, the picture is not working for me either. I love sandwashed silk; it is probably my favorite fabric (which is saying a lot). Looks very nice in the thumbnail, like something that would be perfect to wear touring. I look forward to seeing a bigger version!
dreamdesigner said... (4/23/08 3:50 PM) Reply
Can only see the thumbnail on this page which is quite difficult to see much. When it "takes you to my album", it just goes to the home Kodak page, at least for me.
CarolynGM said... (4/22/08 2:52 PM) Reply
Very stylish and elegant ensemble. You look great in it.
bemodi said... (4/21/08 12:13 PM) Reply
Billie Jean if you click on my picture, which takes you to my album, click options under the picture and select view larger. Hope that helps.
mssewcrazy said... (4/21/08 8:47 AM) Reply
I like how you made it up. It is very pretty on.
BillieJean said... (4/21/08 7:57 AM) Reply
Looks cute, but I wish you had a bigger picture. Can't really see much.
Re Becca said... (4/20/08 11:01 PM) Reply
Love the red! Yes, your is much more stylish than the pattern drawings. Very cute!
Dei said... (4/20/08 10:30 PM) Reply
Love that red!
geeklite said... (4/20/08 10:24 PM) Reply
Very cute! I like the color and the cut on you.

by: HRigg