Pattern Reviews> Other> QuiltTricks (Wallet)

Reviewed by:PKPudlin

About PKPudlinstar
NC USA
Member since: 7/19/05
Posted on:4/23/08 3:00 PM
Last Updated:4/23/08 3:00 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
PKPudlin said... (4/29/08 11:28 AM) Reply
Stormy - I think the 'picture pocket' is a place for you to put those clear picture jacket-things. It is more of a slot-type thing than a pocket. It was just a confusing term for me. Mary, I don't know why the picture won't expand - I let my FOPR membership lapse and maybe that's a feature only for FOPR? Anyway, the picture I posted is the opened wallet with the CC flap back. Sorry I couldn't make it a better pic. Unfortunately, the pic on the pattern package is even worse than mine, so it would not be any help either. :(
Mary Stiefer said... (4/24/08 9:12 AM) Reply
This really looks cute but it's difficult to see. Is there some reason I can't see a bigger picture. When clicking on the picture at the top nothing happens. I'd like to see a close up of it opened.
Stormyshay said... (4/23/08 8:33 PM) Reply
That looks super cool. I searched and think I have found the link. http://quilttricks.com/Home/Index.ashx It took a while because I did not realize QuiltTricks is one word. I may have to give this pattern a try. I wonder if the picture pocket is the clear window a lot of wallets have where you can put your drivers license or picture ID and see the info without taking it out?
Sewingmi said... (4/23/08 6:32 PM) Reply
That looks really neat!
PKPudlin said... (4/23/08 5:46 PM) Reply
So sorry, Donna - it is just called Wallet and it is by Quilt Tricks. I reviewed it because I didn't see that anybody else had done it. Try Googling it and see if you can't get one somewhere. Good luck!
Donna H said... (4/23/08 3:37 PM) Reply
Can you name the pattern for me? I would love to see it and possibly get it for myself. Thanks for this review. I like yours...and WITHOUT interfacing, no less! Awesome.

Fit For Art Eureka! Pants that Fit Pattern