Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4647 (Child's Special Occasion Dress)

Reviewed by:frogs2

About frogs2star
WA USA
Member since: 6/2/03
Posted on:4/24/08 6:16 PM
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)

DMLmom said... (12/31/11 5:48 PM) Reply
Awesome review! I appreciate the info about the crinoline, and the "un-costumey" comment. That is important. I want a formal dress look, not a Breakfast with the Disney Princesses look! They look great. You're funny, too!
Jolylady said... (2/13/09 4:23 PM) Reply
Jolylady said... (2/13/09 4:23 PM) Reply
I wanted to see if someone could e-mail me as I have questions about the netting on the slip. [email protected]
tweets said... (10/16/08 5:34 PM) Reply
Just what I needed at this (mother of the bride) do all time!
frogs2 said... (4/28/08 2:09 PM) Reply
Thanks for the supportive comments! Unfortunately, making this photo larger, or clearer, os WAY beyond my computing prowess. I'm just grateful to my sister for providing it.
Annette1 said... (4/27/08 0:34 AM) Reply
Well, it just doesn't get any cuter than this, does it? Honestly, it makes me want to buy this pattern, and I don't even have any little girls to sew for. Maybe someday I'll be a great aunt though, who knows? :o)
LindsayT said... (4/25/08 4:46 PM) Reply
Can you make the photo any larger? It's just a little larger than postage size and I want to better see these lovely dresses.
wvsher said... (4/25/08 2:29 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review! Is the picture of the two girls with white dresses not of your niece & granddaughter in the dresses you made?
SewLil said... (4/24/08 10:45 PM) Reply
Very nicely done and innovative for kids that you can't measure yourself.