Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3535 (Project Runway Dress)

Reviewed by:Tearsa

About Tearsastarstar
Member since: 10/29/07
Posted on:4/29/08 1:44 PM
Last Updated:4/29/08 1:44 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Vests    Tops
Mazzygirl said... (5/7/10 3:08 AM) Reply
so nice in white! looks fantastic on you!
LizzM26 said... (8/25/08 9:57 PM) Reply
Cute top! Your jobs are great and you website is impressive!
SewBabySew said... (5/6/08 4:07 AM) Reply
I bought this same pattern - and am very excited to give it a try!! And btw - yours came out fabulous!! I absoultly adore it - and you look great in it!! Great job!
Erica B. said... (5/1/08 2:00 AM) Reply
That top is adorable on you!
wvsher said... (4/30/08 1:58 PM) Reply
Way too cute! Great job on it.
CynthiaSue said... (4/30/08 2:33 AM) Reply
really cute. I love this comment, "project runway is not fashion forward"-so sadly true:) yet I own so many of them-the marketing is working!
anncie1 said... (4/29/08 8:42 PM) Reply
OK, I read your blog and I love your red dress and tan dress. You have inspired me to make a white shirt! (still don't have one) I'm a fan of flash and bling. I have the fabric and will get started! (Right after I make my lilac fur cape! :-)
Tearsa said... (4/29/08 8:27 PM) Reply
*The big meal (or small baby that's not really there) look is without the grosgrain belt!! LOL Cotton isn't "flowing" so it sort of bells out.
LindsayT said... (4/29/08 8:17 PM) Reply
This is such a cute top: Fresh and girlish but still not too young. Perfect!
geeklite said... (4/29/08 6:34 PM) Reply
Such a cute top! Although, I have to disagree with your opinion that it makes it look like you just a big meal - it's adorable.
CarolynGM said... (4/29/08 6:06 PM) Reply
I saw someone wearing a RTW top just like this so I had to buy the pattern. Your success inspires me to get on with making it. Thanks for the tip to go down a size.
born2bead said... (4/29/08 4:59 PM) Reply
Love your version in the white eyelet. I also cut mine down from the size 12 to 10 and am glad I did. Great job!
maryfrana said... (4/29/08 4:50 PM) Reply
This is adorable. You look fabulous. The white eyelet is a great choice and this does not look too big at all.