Pattern Reviews> Other> Mini-Wardrobe Contest (May 2008)

Viewed 1904 times

Posted on:5/7/08 10:49 PM
Last Updated:5/8/08 0:21 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
MagpieJen said... (6/7/08 0:50 AM) Reply
I LOVE the colour combinations, and that print is awesome - what a great, fun wardrobe!
lilyofthevalley said... (5/9/08 5:32 PM) Reply
Beautiful wardrobe, Dawn, you little speed demon! Your shorts fit beautifully and your tops are just lovely (I'm especially fond of the eyelet one, too.) You look sporty and ready for the Summer. You once noted that Alaska has about four days of real Summer, and now you have a separate outfit for each one of those days. So, go greet the Sun. (Well, not yet, I guess.) Lovely, Lily
Debbie Cook said... (5/9/08 3:21 PM) Reply
Cute wardrobe! Definitely not what I'd think of for Alaska, though. :wink: But that's because I'm entirely acclimated to the other side of the country here in Florida.
Athene said... (5/9/08 3:49 AM) Reply
Great mini wardrobe for the summer and congratulations on finishing it so quickly.
AnitaJ said... (5/8/08 8:54 PM) Reply
Cute wardrobe! You definitely look ready for summer. Good luck in the m-w contest!
Kaitlinnegan said... (5/8/08 7:00 PM) Reply
Oh, I am so impressed! Your wardrobe looks fantastic. I can't believe you still have energy left after your awesome entry for the full wardrobe contest! Way to go!
JaneDean said... (5/8/08 4:34 PM) Reply
These are great coordinates! I especially love the Jahle top! Great choice of fabric and I love the contrasting stitching.
Darla in PA said... (5/8/08 4:18 PM) Reply
Your mini-wardrobe looks great! Congraduations on finishing so quickly. I haven't even started yet.
born2bead said... (5/8/08 12:56 PM) Reply
Obviously you never sleep! I'm amazed at how much you can get done. The wardrobe looks great. I especially love the eyelet top. I've been looking for a really nice eyelet so I may have to take a peek at Fabric.com. Good luck!
Karen6790 said... (5/8/08 12:24 PM) Reply
I shouldn't be surprised you're done already, since you finished the other wardrobe contest a month early. Congrats - it all looks great, and I especially love the eyelet top. I've got to get that shorts pattern.
nannykk said... (5/8/08 6:55 AM) Reply
very nice!
Ellenatlga said... (5/8/08 6:38 AM) Reply
Good gracious, done already? You're super quick! Great collection.
Gelbean said... (5/8/08 0:41 AM) Reply
Beautiful wardrobe. I love the fabrics and the styles. Great Job!
Sweetiebop said... (5/8/08 0:16 AM) Reply
I shop Fabric.com all the time. I get nice fabrics but those fabrics for those tops are so cute. Congrats!!!
Em's Summer said... (5/7/08 11:09 PM) Reply
Congratulations! I believe you're the first to enter a completed mini for this contest! And what a cute wardrobe!!! Great job! And REALLY fast, too!
angie.a said... (5/6/08 9:38 AM) Reply
Dawn, this is the CUTEST wardrobe! I can't wait to see it all finished (although you're halfway there already!!)
Dixielynn said... (5/6/08 6:58 AM) Reply
Great looking tops. I like the cross over. I have not used these brand of patterns before. May try now! Don't you just love fabric.com. I am on their site frequently. The fabric return I had to make was sooo easy. they are nice people.
lilyofthevalley said... (5/4/08 6:06 PM) Reply
Great looking patterns, Dawn, and your fabrics are yummy, too. Though you have a brief Summer, you'll look great as it whisks by. -Lily
Kath in ON said... (5/1/08 7:00 AM) Reply
Love your choices! Good luck!

Kwik Sew 3625