Pattern Reviews> Other> Wardrobe (Sunset Tropical Thunderstorm)

Reviewed by:HawkeMorningStar7

About HawkeMorningStar7starstarstarstar
Member since: 6/21/05
Posted on:4/30/08 4:36 PM
Last Updated:4/30/08 10:14 PM
Debra H said... (5/14/08 7:39 PM) Reply
you get my vote! Love the color combinations...tropical thunderstorm is a perfect description
EveS said... (5/10/08 10:55 PM) Reply
Wow, don't I feel like a slooooow sewer!!! What a fabulous wardrobe. The colors are truly decadent eye candy! Beautiful where are you gonna get all the extra closet space, hmm? :)
AnneM said... (5/9/08 8:25 PM) Reply
Wow. Congrats on your new fun color-co-ordinated wardrobe. Great color scheme. You have certainly been busy.
Berninanut said... (5/9/08 7:13 PM) Reply
I love the colors, your style and from the pictures you did a very clean, neat job! You must be very happy to sew and wear such exciting colors! I'll bet you're a blast to be around as it reflects in your wardrobe! Isn't that what we want in our clothes? To show our personality in what we wear! GREAT!
LauraLo said... (5/7/08 7:59 AM) Reply
Absolutely great wardrobe, Miriam! Stylish, creative, flattering. And I love-love-love that bag! Congrats and good luck with the contest!
sherri2sew said... (5/5/08 1:30 PM) Reply
girl, has anyone ever called you an OverAchiever???? When you go, you go all out. What an impressive SWAP!
GrammaSewn said... (5/3/08 4:06 PM) Reply
Heatherrique said... (5/2/08 2:28 PM) Reply
Such an appetizing and delightful wardrobe, HawkeMS! Great pieces that go anywhere and love the interplay of color, fabric, and style! Very inspirational! You carry it all with such style!
pterion said... (5/1/08 10:22 PM) Reply
So many gorgeous pieces to your wardrobe! What an accomplishment this collection is. You are very inspiring.
sideseams said... (5/1/08 7:00 PM) Reply

sideseams said... (5/1/08 7:00 PM) Reply
Wow! That is impressive! So many beautiful and colorful outfits!
Winifred said... (5/1/08 6:00 PM) Reply
You deserve to win - big time !! Go and have a lie down now with a cold cloth on your forehead!!!
chrisquilts_2 said... (5/1/08 1:25 PM) Reply
great job and now you definitely have a "signature color"
RMJ said... (5/1/08 12:55 PM) Reply
Love the colors and the title.
cecelia said... (5/1/08 8:27 AM) Reply
What a sparkling, innovative and colorful wardrobe. It's lovely and everything looks wonderful on you.
ajax said... (5/1/08 5:27 AM) Reply
Wow, I can't believe you've managed to make so many items, and all so beautifully done. Lovely co-ordination of styles and fabrics.
Olivia Sews said... (5/1/08 5:08 AM) Reply
All I can say is Wow Wow Wow!! It's one thing buying a bunch of fabric and quite another sewing it all up!!! Congrats on this huge accomplishment!! I love the colors!
Tany said... (5/1/08 4:49 AM) Reply
You've created a complete collection, well thought out, incredibly beautiful and put together! I love your taste in clothes and I admire your sewing abilities, and your proficiency! You did and amazing job! Very impressive! BRAVO!
Em's Summer said... (5/1/08 0:10 AM) Reply
I am in total awe of you!! What a fantastic wardrobe!!! Uhh--can I have your wardrobe?! LOL! Seriously, you did a magnificent job!!!
gotpeace91 said... (4/30/08 11:14 PM) Reply
oops double post
Gelbean said... (4/30/08 9:55 PM) Reply
What an inspiring wardrobe. All of your items are fantastic. I love the color combinations. You did a fabulous job.
gotpeace91 said... (4/30/08 9:20 PM) Reply
Wow! You did such a beautiful job on all these outfits! You have a great eye for what looks good on you! You're a very talented sewer too. Thank you for a very enjoyable evening going through all your photos. I left comments on all my favorite outfits at the Flickr album because my computer is going very slow tonight on PR for some reason. Thanks again, my daughter and I enjoyed looking at your great wardrobe!
lynda828 said... (4/30/08 7:11 PM) Reply
You are just too clever I am overwhelmed!
Meggie LuLu said... (4/30/08 5:23 PM) Reply
WOW!!! I can't believe you sewed 26 items!!!! That's AMAZING!!!!!!
Athene said... (4/30/08 4:47 PM) Reply
Congratulations - wow with 26 items you definitely will have endless combinations. Thank you for all the great pictures - such great outfits in beautiful colors.

BurdaStyle Magazine 02-2011-122B