Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1266

Member since: 12/10/07
Posted on:4/30/08 5:55 PM
Last Updated:4/30/08 5:55 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Outerwear
fiddlinglizzie said... (8/10/09 7:26 PM) Reply
Thanks for the information. I am replacing my copy of the pattern as it disappeared in a move. I need a new winter coat, so it's good to know the size runs large as I'll be adding flannel underlining for warmth here in Chicago.
Rita K said... (4/7/09 9:21 PM) Reply
Thank you for your excellent review. I have had this beautiful classic pattern since 1993 but have never made it up. I bought it because it is a flattering style on me. Thanks for the encouragement & ideas for many ways to make it up. It's good to know that it is well drafted. I too would love to see some photos of your various versions!
Kay Y said... (9/27/08 10:25 AM) Reply
With your newborn baby fairy review posted today I am revisiting your other reviews and was disappointed to see this one unaccompanied by any pictures of the many coats and jackets you have produced from it - I would love to see more of your projects!
Yvonski said... (7/10/08 3:45 AM) Reply
I only bought the pattern today, came home and went straight to the Reviews. Your review is so enthusiastic, you've made me anxious to get started. Thanks.
KathleenS said... (5/7/08 8:14 PM) Reply
Sounds great. I'd love to see photos of your coats.
lynda828 said... (4/30/08 7:10 PM) Reply
It's sounds wonderful I'd love to see a photo of it as it sounds like it might suit my figure. Your pattern photo links to the vogue pattern page.
All About Linings