Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> Sewing for Toddlers Book (Toddler Dress)

Reviewed by:elka78k

About elka78kstar
IL USA
Posted on:6/16/03 1:59 PM
Last Updated:11/19/03 2:19 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
JDpenelope said... (11/19/03 7:28 PM) Reply
Skymom, my thoughts exactly. She does like the camera! Nice job with the ruffle--worked well, didn't it?
elka78k said... (11/19/03 3:04 PM) Reply
you are right! it got much easier to get good modeling pictures with her recently. i am not sure i want to share her with the wide audience of modelled pictures viewers :)
Skymom said... (11/19/03 2:51 PM) Reply
She looks so cute in both versions! Looks like she could have a career in modelling, the way she takes to the camera. Completely darling.
Neefer said... (6/20/03 10:17 PM) Reply
I have found that the dress in Kwik Sew for Toddlers is more of a swing top than a dress. I also lengthen the skirt when I make them. And the sizing seems to be for a short, stocky toddler. Other than that, I really like the book.
Stonalino said... (6/16/03 9:09 PM) Reply
Elina, I'm happy that I'm not the only one who found these patterns a bit on the "generous" size. I made my daughters (who are 1 and 3) matching Eater outfits, and they were both swimming in them! Being the paranoid type, I measured and remeasured several times, just to be sure I had the sizes correct. It's nice to be validated by someone else. By the way, your daughter is just adorable!
Pam Z said... (6/16/03 8:33 PM) Reply
Your DD looks very sweet in her new dress. Nice work.
CatherineN said... (6/16/03 4:22 PM) Reply
Pretty dress on a pretty little girl.

Fit For Art Eureka! Pants that Fit Pattern