Pattern Reviews> Petite Plus Patterns> 651 (Walking Skort)

Viewed 1977 times

Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants    Plus    Skirts
kittycarriall said... (1/6/10 8:14 AM) Reply
Sherril, From the picture, I'd say you did an excellent job..they look great. I have been looking at these patterns and after reading your review I think I will get a little more sewing experience under my belt before I purchase this pattern. Thanks for your review; it really helped me out.
SewSlow said... (3/27/08 10:41 AM) Reply
This is very helpful to me, because it sounds like Sherril and I have the same figure type exactly and problem areas. Your skills are a bit more advanced than mine. Michelle
ds said... (6/19/03 7:24 PM) Reply
Thanks for a great review - just got this pattern yesterday. Your skort looks terrific. I really appreciate your comments and suggestions - your review will help make my sewing easier.
Rustybobn said... (6/17/03 11:22 AM) Reply
That looks great, Sherril!
http mom said... (6/17/03 4:12 AM) Reply
Sherril, I think it came out looking very good. The changes you made might have been hard but it looks very professional. I have wondered about Petit Plus Patterns. I have made and like their one seam pants...but they were easy.
Pam Z said... (6/17/03 3:13 AM) Reply
This is a cute style on you. What about some topstitching to match the pocket color? Might make your pocket color look more like a design choice for a wearable muslin.
Mbarkle said... (6/16/03 11:55 PM) Reply
Looks like you are ready for a day in the garden. ;) Very nice -- particularly for a muslin. I planned to make a skort this summer, am considering this pattern, thanks for reviewing it.
Gigi Louis said... (6/16/03 11:48 PM) Reply
Sherril, I really like this skort on you - I love the fabric you used for your top too. Great review.
AnneM said... (6/16/03 10:26 PM) Reply
Good job, & a good review. I also like your top - particularly when you are standing in front of the flowers.

Butterick B5196