Pattern Reviews> Favorite Things> V030 (Hip Skirts)

Reviewed by:angie.a

About angie.astarstar
OK USA
Member since: 1/18/03
Posted on:5/4/08 1:11 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

rose4524 said... (7/5/09 1:21 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review. I have been pondering purchase of this and all are good things to consider.
karebear23 said... (6/15/09 8:44 AM) Reply
thank you for this review! I think it looks great at that length! The pattern is on it's way to me & I love the look of this skirt. I'm glad you shared about how much fabric you really use. I'm about to order some fabric for it!
sewywabbit said... (6/10/08 1:33 PM) Reply
This is a great review, I appreciate the heads up about the length and the fabric requirements. You saved me about 25 bucks as I am getting ready to make the same pleated view. Your skirt turned out cute and is definitely wearable, even if it wasn't what you oroginally had in mind.
Heatherrique said... (5/26/08 3:53 PM) Reply
Groovy and gorgeous skirt!
gatorgirl4325 said... (5/5/08 11:40 AM) Reply
Cute skirt - do wear it - it will be perfect with some cute little sandals in the heat of the summer!
cindy-lou said... (5/4/08 6:19 PM) Reply
Cute, Angie! This one got my attention. I hope you do wear it-- I think it's really flattering on you. And now I've gotta check out that favorite things website!
lilyofthevalley said... (5/4/08 5:50 PM) Reply
Angie, I think your skirt is a lovely length as it shows just enough of your shapely legs. I *do* like the yoke fabric and if it's not uncomfortable, I hope you'll wear your pretty skirt a lot. (Excellent save on the length by altering the yoke.) -Lily
Darla in PA said... (5/4/08 5:45 PM) Reply
The skirt turned out cute! It's not a bad length either. It looks like it's hitting just below the knee. That isn't a bad spot.

Understanding Interfacings