Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 04-2008-13 (Twist top)

Reviewed by:squirrellypoo

Last Updated:12/17/08 6:34 AM

boutiquefabric.com

High end fashion fabrics

Heatherrique said... (12/20/08 12:44 PM) Reply
Lovely style and color on you! Thanks for a very nice review!
Winifred said... (12/18/08 6:05 PM) Reply
Wow ! This is stunning and the colour is gorgeous for you. I decided it would make my "girls" look like headlamps and then I saw about the plus size ! And I think your mum looks great in it too. I am heading in the direction of Naaipatronen.nl !! You are a total inspiration Melissa - I look forward to the wedding dress next year. Happy Xmas to you both Winifred x
gatorgirl4325 said... (12/17/08 11:44 AM) Reply
I really like this version you've made - I think I might need to get the October edition of that magazine now.....
amy in mpls said... (12/17/08 10:47 AM) Reply
very cute, and Im obsessed with purple lately, i cant seem to find JUST the Right hue! Love your top....so cute!
CherylStillSews said... (11/17/08 0:34 AM) Reply
Just found your review and I love this top! Will have to try and chase down this issue.
slanden99 said... (5/8/08 7:00 PM) Reply
Beautiful twist top. The blue looks really nice on you
lilyofthevalley said... (5/8/08 12:08 PM) Reply
How wonderful that you provided such excellent instructions on your site for this very beautiful twist top. I too like the uniqueness of the neckline and the graceful placement of the fabric folds. This is an altogether smashing knit top, and you look beautiful in it. Lovely, Lily
Speech girl said... (5/7/08 5:42 PM) Reply
I love your top. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the info on your site--I loved this in the magazine but wasn't sure I could figure it out.
nicegirl said... (5/7/08 10:45 AM) Reply
Wow, I really love that one. I wonder if I will be able to find this Knipmode still in stores in Paris next week....
SusiM said... (5/7/08 10:14 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for bringing this style to attention. It's looks great and it's refreshingly different. Nice review and details.
Schnauzer said... (5/6/08 10:35 PM) Reply
What a lovely top squirrellypoo! It looks really nice on you.
Geordie Girl said... (5/6/08 2:15 PM) Reply
Lovely top.
Sew Confused said... (5/6/08 2:00 PM) Reply
Great top and excellent review. I happen to be spatially challenged, so if I were to make this top (if I had the magazine, etc., etc.) your directions would be sooo helpful.
Nancy K said... (5/6/08 1:06 PM) Reply
I actually have this issue, and this is on my list to make! However, I swear that I am spatially challenged when it comes to twist tops and need help, which you have so kindly provided! I loved this top in the magazine and even more on you.
squirrellypoo said... (5/6/08 11:33 AM) Reply
sewing for fun - yes, I'm a 42 in BWOF and also in KnipMode. And Christina - yes, I actually looked at my watch for once! I started at 2pm and I was bugging my boy for a photoshoot just as it turned 4!
Christina Sonja said... (5/6/08 10:17 AM) Reply
I like this twist better than "the original" - and it only took 2 hrs? Wow.
LindsayT said... (5/6/08 9:43 AM) Reply
Ooh, I like this on you very much! Love the scenic background.
gatorgirl4325 said... (5/6/08 9:36 AM) Reply
Great looking top - the color is beautiful on you! I love the style and the different take on the twist!
sewing for fun said... (5/6/08 9:26 AM) Reply
Great review and great looking top! Just got the magazine by mail and looking forward to sewing it. I will probably start with a sz 42 - that's my usual Burda WOF size... is that the same for you?
Frogstitcher said... (5/6/08 9:01 AM) Reply
I love how the rib knit adds dimension to the gathers and twist - stunning.
Marita Kinnula said... (5/6/08 8:48 AM) Reply