Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 01-2008-110 (seamed pants with side yoke)

Reviewed by:Birgitte

About Birgittestarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/28/04
Posted on:5/12/08 5:45 PM
Last Updated:7/23/08 9:07 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
trishapatk said... (8/6/08 6:42 AM) Reply
Spectacular !!! As usual ... I've read most of your reviews and still can't get that skirt with the smocked yoke out of my head... it's all fantastic stuff ... very inspiring! Thanks for posting ... keep up the great work!
Kitty Couture said... (7/30/08 4:09 AM) Reply
FABULOUS pair of pants!
Heatherrique said... (7/29/08 0:41 AM) Reply
Mega mesmerizing pants, Birgitte! Definite showstopper!
CynthiaSue said... (7/24/08 9:35 PM) Reply
Couture lady, another astounding feat of talent. You look amazing.
AnneMarie60 said... (7/24/08 12:45 PM) Reply
Wow! Amazing job. Your ensemble is just nothing short of fantastic! I have viewed the reviews of these pants, the blouse and the jacket again and again. Great reviews.
VtMartha said... (7/24/08 11:22 AM) Reply
I saw these on your blog last night. Gorgeous! I refuse to be self-conscious about my long thin legs any longer!
inkstain said... (7/24/08 9:10 AM) Reply
Well, I wish I were in Laguna Beach to see this outfit in full flower--what to go! I've also bookmarked your blog, as I see you're trying a lot of the BWOF that I covet but haven't dared yet. Thanks, or do I mean, Thanx?
Marji said... (7/24/08 8:46 AM) Reply
I don't think you could look like a blob if you tried. And in this outfit you are spectacularly Hot...If another woman may be permitted to say so.
Athene said... (7/24/08 1:55 AM) Reply
On you these pants are great - you have lovely lean legs and these pants play that up - also I love the shoes.
Laurasews said... (7/24/08 0:36 AM) Reply
Each piece of your outfit is wonderful, but everything together is absolutely designer. Thanks for sharing.
Allie in Hong Kong said... (7/23/08 10:55 PM) Reply
I would never in a million years be able to wear these, even with spanx, but they look amazing on you. Such a creative use of a stunning knit.
Lori V said... (7/23/08 10:37 PM) Reply
Incredible
Nancy K said... (6/2/08 9:28 PM) Reply
beautiful pants
Athene said... (6/1/08 5:27 AM) Reply
Beautiful sleek pants - love your blog.
morzel said... (6/1/08 3:29 AM) Reply
You can really wear those skinny pants. Looks very good on you.
CynthiaSue said... (5/14/08 0:42 AM) Reply
ok missy these are totally Edie Sedgewick cool!!
EveS said... (5/13/08 10:11 PM) Reply
Great pants that look awesome on you!! Thanks for the helpful review!
Luckylibbet said... (5/13/08 12:06 PM) Reply
Very chic! Love the details - and you did a terrific job.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (5/13/08 11:57 AM) Reply
Birgitte , these are super cool on you, you wear them well :) Great look with the zippers, excellent detailed review...I am tempted to make 'em again ! Miriam
Second Avenue said... (5/13/08 10:09 AM) Reply
Wow! You did a lovely job. Do you recommend any books on advanced sewing?
LindsayT said... (5/13/08 10:07 AM) Reply
Trés glam! You're rockin' this look.
nancy2001 said... (5/13/08 8:55 AM) Reply
Very stylish pants. And they'd look great on you too even if you made them without the zips.
squirrellypoo said... (5/13/08 6:35 AM) Reply
Wow these look fantastic! I'm in awe of the precision involved, I think I would've given up long ago! And then to add a beaded zipper! Just amazing.
Dei said... (5/12/08 9:36 PM) Reply
Absolutely to die for! They fit you to perfection and I am seriously coveting your shoes. Your attention to detail is phenomenal, especially the beaded front zipper. Thanks for all the clarifications because they will certainly help. Excellent review.
Catbird said... (5/12/08 8:30 PM) Reply
The hits just keep on coming! I would never have thought of trying these, but style and comfort don't go together all that often, so I'm going to hunt them down in my towering pile of BWOFs. They look amazing on you -- thank you for another detailed and entertaining review!
goldesdottar said... (5/12/08 8:25 PM) Reply
Very sleek & chic. The details are great reporting, and offer information that applies more generally than just this garments construction. Thank-you!
SansSouci572 said... (5/12/08 7:36 PM) Reply
I agree, very nice!!!
mylittleelephant said... (5/12/08 7:05 PM) Reply
This is really cool with your shoes, far better than BWOF version, congratulation for very successful operation!

by: Jonni Ange...