Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4109 (Corset)

Reviewed by:rockontinyrebel

About rockontinyrebelstar
TX United States
Member since: 1/5/08
Posted on:5/18/08 9:18 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Formalwear

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

NenePage said... (2/18/09 0:20 AM) Reply
The review makes me want to try making the corset, although I bought the pattern for my daughter's wedding underskirt/crinoline (crinoline in fuschia!!).
misscreativist said... (1/4/09 2:32 AM) Reply
I have just bought this pattern after reading your review. I've took an interest in corsets over the past few months, but I don't have the time or money to make the historically accurate ones. An everyday corset... This is a brilliant idea, and I love the zip closure. The ruffles add a cute touch. I might sew this in a purple satin.
Mahogany Stylist said... (5/19/08 12:46 PM) Reply
Your corset is very stylist. I especially like to ruffle detail. Cute.
Luckylibbet said... (5/19/08 11:40 AM) Reply
That is so cute! Love your fashion sensibility. The ruffles and the fabric just make this so ... whimsical and fun. And you did a great job sewing it up.
Stitchcakes said... (5/19/08 10:39 AM) Reply
This is cute!! This might be a fun way for a gal who can't go bra-less to wear a cami or thin-strap top--with her 'undergarment' on the outside!
jent said... (5/19/08 6:49 AM) Reply
so cute! I love the fabric you chose. Very original. And thank you for such a detailed review.
Athene said... (5/19/08 0:44 AM) Reply
Very well done. In that pretty print I think the corset looks dainty, pretty and fun at heart.