Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7916 (Burda 7916 T-Shirts)

Reviewed by:Irene Q

About Irene Qstarstarstarstar
NH USA
Member since: 3/19/04
Posted on:5/22/08 3:54 PM
Last Updated:6/4/08 1:46 PM
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts
Johanna Lu said... (8/30/08 3:45 PM) Reply
Great looking t-shirts and review, and I am so glad to see someone else tooting this pattern's horn. I agree with everything Irene says, this is the modern t-shirt pattern IMHO. I have done 3 more since I wrote my review and I just love this pattern!
wvsher said... (6/5/08 12:00 PM) Reply
Great looking tees!
Athene said... (6/4/08 6:32 PM) Reply
Very nice t-shirts. Thank you for the review - I think this is one pattern I definitely have to get for DH as I have been wanting to make some for him. Yours turned out really nice - I can tell your DH really likes them by the smile on his face.
Mufffet said... (6/4/08 4:53 PM) Reply
What a great fit!
Mary Stiefer said... (5/23/08 10:17 AM) Reply
Great looking t and it fits your DH perfectly. I have to check this pattern out, too. Thanks for a great review.
goldesdottar said... (5/22/08 6:27 PM) Reply
Your description of the difference in sleeve cap draft has sold me on this pattern over the Kwik-Sew - i'd rather adjust the rest of the germent to fit the size 48 recipient, and have a good cut for the sleeve & armscye. So you've sold me - thanks!
susinok said... (5/22/08 5:39 PM) Reply
Wow a man's t-shirt that actually fits and doesn't look all big and baggy. That's a great fit on that shirt!
Elona said... (5/22/08 5:33 PM) Reply
Terrific review, Irene! How nice to know that the pattern is well designed and requires no fiddling to make it more than acceptable. It looks great on your guy.

Lutterloh 2012 57