Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6782 (Misses Knit Tops)

Reviewed by:Debra H

About Debra Hstarstarstarstar
NC USA
Member since: 7/16/04
Posted on:5/22/08 10:14 PM

pipet said... (11/19/08 11:52 AM) Reply
it's a shame it just didn't work well with the fit, because it is so cute! thanks for the excellent review.
Leora said... (10/10/08 9:37 PM) Reply
Thank you for the helpful review. I really like how you embellished the front band with the lace. Sorry you don't like your top too much.
simone riviere said... (7/16/08 8:50 AM) Reply
I made this and agree the bust is for A to maybe B cups. I love this look however, so I'm going to make it with one size larger bodice front and an extra tuck below the bust to make it fit the underbust band. I'm also going to adjust the fabric at the tuck line (lower) to give more fullness.
Nancy K said... (6/27/08 8:05 AM) Reply
Well, I won't be buying this pattern! I am a DD cup with a low bust. Not going to work well for me either! Thanks for the great review and saving me a lot of agravation!
Em's Summer said... (5/24/08 1:50 PM) Reply
What a shame that you don't really like this top because it looks gorgeous in the pic!
EveS said... (5/24/08 0:52 AM) Reply
Thanks for your honest and helpful review. I wish this worked for you...it looks really, really lovely on your form! :(
hongkongshopper said... (5/23/08 7:32 PM) Reply
The pattern on the fabric is lovely and it looks so nice made up. The modesty panel is a good idea.
angie.a said... (5/23/08 5:56 PM) Reply
Ooh sorry this doesn't work for you! It looks great!!
Meggie LuLu said... (5/23/08 4:49 PM) Reply
What a CUTE shirt!!! I love your fabric and top!!!
Modiste Madness said... (5/23/08 11:06 AM) Reply
I always appreciate your thorough reviews. It looks great but you know more about what it looks like on a moving shape.
Re Becca said... (5/22/08 11:00 PM) Reply
That is such a lovely color for you, it is a shame that you won't wear it much. Yes, this style of blouses tends to run low cut, it just seems to be the style. Thanks for sharing the tips.
sew42mom said... (5/22/08 10:58 PM) Reply
I'm sorry this didn't work out for you - it looks wonderful! But I know how it is to sew a garment that looks good but just doesn't fit right. Anyhow, you've given a great review.
GollyGolly said... (5/22/08 10:51 PM) Reply
Your reviews always provide us with a wealth of information, thank you. I think the blouse is lovely & even if you only wear it a few times, I am most certain it will become you.
frame said... (5/22/08 10:38 PM) Reply
Sorry this didn't work for you, but thank you for all your helpful tips.
Dei said... (5/22/08 10:23 PM) Reply
Despite your fitting issues that top looks lovely. Thanks for the sewing tips which will come in handy.

Christine Jonson Cuff Pant